MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue; BMW 328i Convertible
Occupation
Business
Country flag
I just got this same alert this morning. Pug and Charge no longer active, contact FordGuide for assistance. Of course it is one week before a long road trip. I updated to a new CC since mine expired back in June. How will I know that this fixed it? @Ford Motor Company can you help? Thanks
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Just got this message as well as one that said “PNC expired,” which isn’t true since I’m good for another year according to the app.

Checked payment and it has an old credit card I cancelled listed (cancelled not expired).

I’m guessing it’s payment related. But if so, the alert should say so.

That said, I’ve never actually used P&C and my last OTA update was august so who knows?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Plug and Charge No Longer Active IMG_9517

Ford Mustang Mach-E Plug and Charge No Longer Active IMG_9518

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Mine doesn't work either. I bought a used MME and it would not activate. I called ford program HQ they told me some used MMEs the pnc does not work and no solution at this point. Sad days

buzzhays

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Country flag
Went into the app and PnC was turned off. When I tried to turn it on, I got an error message, then moments later I was able to turn it on. Sounds like as glitch.

Glen Boise

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This problem happened to me last week. It eventually occurred to me to check Ford Pass/Vehicle/Charging/Blue Oval Charge Network/Plug & Charge. There I found P&C turned off. I turned it on and received messages confirming it was turned on. A couple days later it happened again. So I did the same thing with the same result. The problem has not been repeated.
The first time was after updating FordPass to 4.31. Is this problem a coincidence or a bug in 4.31?

AngryMan

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OLD 2021 Select , NEW 2023 GT...RED !
Occupation
Living the good life
Country flag
Just got 4 messages about mine expiring .Thanks to you guys I know to look at my payment method ....yup. Credit card expired last year .
Weird thing is/was Blue Oval was still "active".

Last edited:

AngryMan

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OLD 2021 Select , NEW 2023 GT...RED !
Occupation
Living the good life
Country flag
This problem happened to me last week. It eventually occurred to me to check Ford Pass/Vehicle/Charging/Blue Oval Charge Network/Plug & Charge. There I found P&C turned off. I turned it on and received messages confirming it was turned on. A couple days later it happened again. So I did the same thing with the same result. The problem has not been repeated.
The first time was after updating FordPass to 4.31. Is this problem a coincidence or a bug in 4.31?
Thanks for the post . Blue Oval was still active and didn't see where PNC was ....UNTIL I reread your post and followed your ///// road map. Success đź‘Ť

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Thanks for this! Just happened to me today for the first time, and this fixed it.

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Victory Cross Country
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag

Got this message today. Checked connected services and the credit card on file is valid until 5/2025. Saw this post and found Plug & Charge disabled at this location. Ford Pass version is 4.32.1

Go Figure

mjmcnns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I got the same error.
But I cant follow the same path. When I click on Blue Oval network all I see is the attached screen. But in Connected Services, BlueOval is ACTIVE.

Should I be seeing other content?

Screenshot_20240129_215803_FordPass.jpg
Sponsored