roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
Just got this as well, but still waiting for the OTA recall update… anyone else in the same boat?
Sponsored

ahern149

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustange Mach-E Select Awd
Country flag
I emailed them early this year when my car got stuck while installing PowerUp 1.7.1 and I got an invite shortly after. At that point they were not sure they could fix that with an OTA update or dealership visit.
Whats the email you used to contact them? I cant find one specifically for early access program.

Thor2j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT , Ford Raptor
Country flag
I just got 3.5.2. no Alexa,. Says will be coming in later update. No Fullscreen, no changes that I see.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I had a problem with MyKey, too, which was never intentionally configured. Rather than management of audio, it disallowed me to turn off warnings for speed limit signs.
I’m experiencing the same problem. Did you resolve this, and if so, could you let us know how? I’ve reset SYNC many times but the problem continues. (For the record, I’ve never created a MyKey and indeed the car shows that that’s the case.)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Power-Up 3.5.2 Software Update Installed 8239D64C-0AD2-433A-8199-A3E221830880
Sponsored