OdellBretthamJr

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, Mach E
Country flag
I took delivery of my car yesterday and absolutely love it so far, exceeded all expectations. So far I’ve only driven about 50 miles and am getting 2.4 mi/kWh during a mini snowstorm in SE Michigan. The floor mats are great and fit like a glove.
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Thanks for including your efficiency! Definitely want to hear from more people about mileage, speed and the efficiency they're getting at what temperature.I am surprised at how little information we are getting about this from all the people who have taken delivery so far.

JSW

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt; Porsche Boxster; Chevy Blazer; Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
I’m in MI as well and should take delivery next week.
This is as cold as it gets for us, and you should have no place to go but up above 2.4.

OP
OP

OdellBretthamJr

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, Mach E
Country flag
Thanks for including your efficiency! Definitely want to hear from more people about mileage, speed and the efficiency they're getting at what temperature.I am surprised at how little information we are getting about this from all the people who have taken delivery so far.
I will say it feels like a game trying to keep improving on efficiency, I make make a trek to East Lansing tomorrow to get a better feel for range.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I will say it feels like a game trying to keep improving on efficiency, I make make a trek to East Lansing tomorrow to get a better feel for range.
In my couple of days testing the Mach-E, it did become a bit of a game. Sometimes, I was just gunning it and having fun with the acceleration. But other times, I saw my efficiency creeping up and then I was trying my best to get it up even higher.

The best I got was was 4.4 mi/kWh at 57 miles into a trip. I thought that was pretty amazing considering it was 20 to 25 outside. But the key was the mountain driving with more downhill than uphill.

dixiekidd88

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Prem XAWD, 14 f150 3.5 Ecoboost, 22 Edge ST 2.7
Country flag
I took delivery of my car yesterday and absolutely love it so far, exceeded all expectations. So far I’ve only driven about 50 miles and am getting 2.4 mi/kWh during a mini snowstorm in SE Michigan. The floor mats are great and fit like a glove.
I was kind of let down with the floor mats, was expecting something with a little more design, MME or Pony logo...this car isn't just plain...neither should the mats be...

OP
OP

OdellBretthamJr

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, Mach E
Country flag
After a week I’m still loving the car and seeing increased benefits of driving smart. My range is already up over 30 miles even with 8” of snow being dumped on us.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Do you mean the standard carpeted floor mats or the vinyl interior protection floor mats?

OP
OP

OdellBretthamJr

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, Mach E
Country flag
I hope it's a LOT more than 30 miles.
I meant that when I took delivery the estimated range was 157 miles and now I’m at 190 based on a weeks worth of driving data. I’m averaging between 2.2 and 2.4 kWh. I fully expect to be over 270 once warmer weather arrives.