Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
No, the motivation is to get them underway to the dealership ASAP; when they arrive is irrelevent
Yeah, the second the leave the gate of the production facility they go on the dealers books
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I've come to the decision that IF I can ever get ahold of my dealer, I'm just going to cancel my MachDrop First Edition Order (hell....not even 100% sure it went through anyways), and stick with my Premium ER RWD. The primary reason for the FE was that I thought I could get it before 2021 (tax reasons). The Premium will be built week of 14 Dec. Fine by me. Also, I'd much rather have the Infinite Blue than Carbonized Grey anyway. Wonder if I could change from RWD to AWD??
Yes you can change to AWD if your premium is not yet scheduled - but you have to get hold of your dealer for that

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
Any Canadians out there can advise on how it will work up here. My dealer says there is a website that we can track the Canadian orders, but he hasn't forwarded it to me as yet. I placed my order in November 2019. Have no idea what number in the line up I am.......any help/suggestions? Thanks

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Any Canadians out there can advise on how it will work up here. My dealer says there is a website that we can track the Canadian orders, but he hasn't forwarded it to me as yet. I placed my order in November 2019. Have no idea what number in the line up I am.......any help/suggestions? Thanks
You might want to start a Canadian buyer thread.

spazkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE GB Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I contacted my dealer and he was able to confirm the build date of Dec. 7th. Toronto area.

bullshark

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Country flag
I contacted my dealer and he was able to confirm the build date of Dec. 7th. Toronto area.
Did you get VIN? My dealer email me VIN today but no build date. I am in Vancouver area.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I got mine too! I ordered an AWD Standard Range Premium the morning after reservations opened up!

"We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 23 2020."
@ARK If you wish to be added to our order tracking list (see thread here) please use this form to enter your order information. ?

Reactions: ARK

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
I received my email last Thursday for production in week of 11/30. (I'm one of those lucky people in California.)

I noticed that the reservation/order web page just got updated. It now shows "in production".

Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium Mach-E Scheduled Screenshot_20201028-093548~2

Last edited:

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I sense that production is not scheduled sequentially accordingly to the order number.
for what's worth, I have order number #7985 placed on 11/17. Premium RWD SR. Converted to order on 7/31. Received production date of 12/21.
@tjp74 If you wish to be added to our order tracking list (see thread here) please use this form to enter your order information. ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
My original Premium order has been scheduled FINALLY, but for late January. Whatever, right? I'm still waiting to hear back about my Mach Drop. They're really "dropping the ball" on that crap.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium Mach-E Scheduled 1604584137603

Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium Mach-E Scheduled 1604584265409