adam_thedad

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select (Route 1 on Order)
Country flag
My Route 1 changed as well, looks like like the price for rapid red went up $95, and base price went up a couple hundred bucks. I was at 51,900 and jumped to 52,370. Not a huge jump, but still. I also only went to look because of all of you people. I never even got an email.
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Can someone tell me what MSRP was on a 2021 Premium AWD standard range? $3000 was added under the "Difference from Total MSRP" between the 29th and 30th and now my dealer is saying they're adding that because of low allocation. Not sure how they can add a markup after I put down a deposit and my order has been submitted? I'm trying to figure out what my original price was before the website got all screwed up.
2021 Premium eAWD Standard Range (300A) $50,300 before options.

Sounds like you need to switch dealers?

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/official-list-no-adm-mach-e-ford-dealers.95/

NVNV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD
Country flag

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Yeah the crappy thing is my dealer assured me when I ordered that they weren't charging any markups and none were reflected on the order. Now all of a sudden there's an extra $3000 markup that they are acknowledging.
Hopefully if you push back on the markup they'll take it off. That's worked for others.

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Yeah the crappy thing is my dealer assured me when I ordered that they weren't charging any markups and none were reflected on the order. Now all of a sudden there's an extra $3000 markup that they are acknowledging.
you got that in writing somewhere?

ton-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
abc
Country flag
I too saw a $2700 increase for premium extended range AWD model scheduled for build on 10/18. Lets home this is just a temporary glitch as others suggested. The VIN returned still indicates a 2021 model year.
Looks like the price went back to normal, so it indeed was a temporary glitch.

adam_thedad

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select (Route 1 on Order)
Country flag
Got an email from Ford today with the subject line: "Your order was updated."

I clicked on the link and it looks like the only change was a price change from $57,500 to $59,200.
Just got an official note on the change to my order, $750 should cover the price change...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Price increase on existing order 1633111519124

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Just got an official note on the change to my order, $750 should cover the price change...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Price increase on existing order 1633111519124
$750! You’re coming out ahead by a couple hundred. Lol Ford really knows how to take care of its customers

JRinOAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Update on my end. Just received this reply from my dealer:
I believe that this is simply a mistake on Ford's end. I checked your order in our internal system and it still shows the same MSRP as before. Ford's site is also having some issues with accepting new orders so I think they are just working out some issues currently.

Perhaps crisis averted...
The Ford website now shows the original (correct) MSRP. A glitch indeed.

Skierick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD, 2017 BMW 440 Convertible
Country flag
I also received an updated order email today and noticed the selling price increased by $2,700. I'm hoping it is an error. My MME is already shipped and on the way to the dealer.
I got the same thing Friday. Ordered in mid-March, the car is finally built and shipped with delivery in the next week or two, and price now goes up $2700 without explanation. Ford could use more than a little work in the customer service department.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
My price is up $595 on a Premium AWD Rapid Red, so the $750 credit more than covers it.

Sam2084

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 CR-V, E4X Ordered
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Price on my order is up $1,295. Not only have I waited 5 months without a build date, I am one of the honored few who get to pay more for that pleasure. Thanks!

Snack Attack

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
We are dealing with the same issue as everyone else. We presently have a 2021 Black premium. Bought it mid Sept 2021. Wife loves it, but really wanted a different color, so I told her to order the color she wanted when the 2022 came out. So Oct 4, 2021 we ordered a AWD Prem, Grabber Blue. Paid the deposit and got our price. (56K) then I took my Explorer ST to the dealer for an oil change and saw a grabber blue, and decided she needed to see it in person. I drove her to the dealer and as I suspected, she didn't like the blue, so she told the dealer to change the color to Red, which is a $495 option. He does that and then we check the price on the website and it is $3K higher. He tells us there is nothing he can do. (this is in Dec)
Then last week I go on the web site and I see a new line item for $5000. Footnote E24 * Difference from Total MSRP: The amount shown is the difference between Total MSRP and Dealer Selling Price, excluding Dealer Installed Options. So we try calling the dealer, with no return messages. Just now my wife gets this PDF.
If I'm understanding it right, they are saying they will only charge us the original price without a mark up. I'm not sure and I don't trust dealers. LOL

FYI... they don't know we already have a Mach-E, but based on what we paid fro that one. ($7600 under sticker) we should do very well reselling it)

Attachments

Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
We are dealing with the same issue as everyone else. We presently have a 2021 Black premium. Bought it mid Sept 2021. Wife loves it, but really wanted a different color, so I told her to order the color she wanted when the 2022 came out. So Oct 4, 2021 we ordered a AWD Prem, Grabber Blue. Paid the deposit and got our price. (56K) then I took my Explorer ST to the dealer for an oil change and saw a grabber blue, and decided she needed to see it in person. I drove her to the dealer and as I suspected, she didn't like the blue, so she told the dealer to change the color to Red, which is a $495 option. He does that and then we check the price on the website and it is $3K higher. He tells us there is nothing he can do. (this is in Dec)
Then last week I go on the web site and I see a new line item for $5000. Footnote E24 * Difference from Total MSRP: The amount shown is the difference between Total MSRP and Dealer Selling Price, excluding Dealer Installed Options. So we try calling the dealer, with no return messages. Just now my wife gets this PDF.
If I'm understanding it right, they are saying they will only charge us the original price without a mark up. I'm not sure and I don't trust dealers. LOL

FYI... they don't know we already have a Mach-E, but based on what we paid fro that one. ($7600 under sticker) we should do very well reselling it)
If the dealer sent that PDF to you, not sure what you're worried about. Sounds like they're looking out for you.

Snack Attack

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Thanks! I am kind of feeling the same way. I mean I have bought 4 of 5 Explorers and 3 Focus's from them over the last 20 years. LOL
Sponsored