Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Very curious to see what comes from this. I'm still waiting for my OTA to fix the recall and contactor issues, so I probably won't get this update until after that one.
I'm still waiting on OTA for contactor issue as well. Do we have any idea the % of us who have received that update.
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wouldn't it be great if the notes said "resolved DC charging issues with EVGo chargers?" #ThisIsNotHard
Ford is the antithesis of the old Sy Syms statement. Fords motto is an “ignorant consumer is our best customer”, with Ford, less is less

locks66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Country flag
I'm at the dealer now for my recall update. They are actually doing a second update as well which I think is this same update mentioned. I'll look at the paperwork when I get it back.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I'm at the dealer now for my recall update. They are actually doing a second update as well which I think is this same update mentioned. I'll look at the paperwork when I get it back.
If your car is built before September, I think, make sure they do 21P22. There are also other bulletins if you want the wireless charging module updated, etc. you can try to find to get them to do more.

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
This is likely the OBCC update that appeared in FDRS about a month ago. I installed it then, but I never DCFC, so wouldn't notice anything different.
Great. That means I got it with OBCC module update yesterday via FDRS. Sweet.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I saw this update pending (by checking OTA details in FordPass iOS widget) the other day. Hadn't driven my Mach-E till today and now I see that it's status is "cancelled".

Wonder if they pulled it, or just something weird with mine. Haven't seen the cancelled status on any other OTA's before.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Basically what I posted above. "Improved DC Fast Charging. We know how important DC Fast Charging is to you so we've tweaked the charging module to improve reliability and performance." I just wanted to know: 1.) Did anybody else receive this Power up OTA Update and 2). Is it related to the HVJB connector problem?
I got the same update a week ago. It has to do with charging. Nothing to do with HV contactor. You should have received an OTA update for a partial fix for HV contactor. It is not a complete fix. We may have our contactors replaced it in the future (don't know when), with different hardware. What I have noticed lately is when you use a high speed charging stations and you approach 80% charge, the rate of charging stays around 50KW up to and past 90%.

titan2220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E AWD SR
Country flag
Has anyone else gotten this OTA update since OP noted it?
I have quite a few of these EVgo chargers near me, and it's a pain that none of them work.

Yes I'll go to the dealer if I have to for the OBCC update, just would be nice if I could get it OTA

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
Has anyone else gotten this OTA update since OP noted it?
I have quite a few of these EVgo chargers near me, and it's a pain that none of them work.

Yes I'll go to the dealer if I have to for the OBCC update, just would be nice if I could get it OTA
I just got this update now, 21, Early Access Job2

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Oddly, This "priority update" just arrived on my MME today. Must've been shipped to the islands the same way the cars are. Via smoke signal to Timbuktu then overland donkey then square rigger.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Oddly, This "priority update" just arrived on my MME today. Must've been shipped to the islands the same way the cars are. Via smoke signal to Timbuktu then overland donkey then square rigger.
We saw the OBCC update disappear and revert in FDRS a few weeks ago. I think there were some issues with it so it got pulled. Assuming those are are fixed now, so rollout has been resumed.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
We saw the OBCC update disappear and revert in FDRS a few weeks ago. I think there were some issues with it so it got pulled. Assuming those are are fixed now, so rollout has been resumed.
I’ll never know tbh if the update was for certain EVGo chargers. None of those here, just Triassic Era EFACEC chargers which will never get an update by the manufacturer.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I’ll never know tbh if the update was for certain EVGo chargers. None of those here, just Triassic Era EFACEC chargers which will never get an update by the manufacturer.
It might help with those too, you should test and report if those Efacecs now work.