Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Hey there, Tracy! This definitely doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having– If you'd like to, go ahead and send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’d be happy to look into this for you. Thanks!
Hi - thanks very much - how do I send a message directly?
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Hi - thanks very much - how do I send a message directly?
Two ways:

1. Easiest way in this case. You want to give @Ford Motor Company the info they requested. Click on their forum profile next to their post and then the start conversation button.

2. If you're on a pc/mac browser, in the upper right top of the webpage there's a little envelope symbol. Click that, then click start conversation. Enter the screen name of the person you want to message, then the message.

bludzeph

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Job1 2021 Premium XR AWD Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi, has anyone been experiencing issues with the navigation system? Specifically, I press on the navigation button, it thinks about it for a minute (three pulsing dots) and then goes away. Occasionally I will get to the navi screen, but as soon as you start to type in where you want to go, the whole screen just goes away. Is this a "user problem?" The people at Fordpass were less than helpful. Thanks!
Same problem. It stopped working exactly 6 months after delivery. Wonder if Garmin or Ford had a 6 month freebee in their software that should have removed.

Dude

First Name
Dominic Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E select
Occupation
Sim Pilot
Country flag
I hope that FOMOCO has fix by October 13. My navigation has not been working properly since week six after the dealer handed me the fob. I have an appointment with the dealer and they said they are really busy. My October appointment is the earliest date they have. This the second attempt to fix the navigation glitch.

bludzeph

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Job1 2021 Premium XR AWD Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I hope that FOMOCO has fix by October 13. My navigation has not been working properly since week six after the dealer handed me the fob. I have an appointment with the dealer and they said they are really busy. My October appointment is the earliest date they have. This the second attempt to fix the navigation glitch.
Mine is working again.

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
I have the same problem. It appears to me it occurs when I use Apple car play maps. Try disconnecting apple car play and see if you can load the Ford/Garmin nav maps.

Dude

First Name
Dominic Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sim Pilot
Country flag
Garmin Navigation is working since 7am! I am feeling a bit insecure since it"s reappearance. There was no intervention from me or the dealer to account for its reemergence!

OP
OP
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Garmin Navigation is working since 7am! I am feeling a bit insecure since it"s reappearance. There was no intervention from me or the dealer to account for its reemergence!
I just deleted apple Carplay and now navi is working too! But, no apple Carplay - so....

OP
OP
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Did they do a master reset ?
They were going to tomorrow, but now it's working (because I deleted Apple Carplay) - so will hold off until the techs figure things out - don't want to have to do a reset if I can avoid it - doesn't sound like a silver bullet anyway

OP
OP
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
I have the same problem. It appears to me it occurs when I use Apple car play maps. Try disconnecting apple car play and see if you can load the Ford/Garmin nav maps.
Seems to have done the trick!! Still, no Apple carplay - but will take it for now. Thanks!!!!!

Dude

First Name
Dominic Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sim Pilot
Country flag
Garmin Navigation is working as of 7am today. I have no clue as to why it's functional without any intervention on my or the dealers part. Seems odd and I am feeling a tad insecure. I read that an update(1.71) is downloading in customers EVs today. Not sure if our Canadian friends are included. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to you.

Chris Tompkins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
My navigation system would not work, or even show up on the screen, today. Has anyone succeeded in addressing this?
Sponsored