Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
My navigation system would not work, or even show up on the screen, today. Has anyone succeeded in addressing this?
I have definitely had this problem - the only thing that seems to have any effect is removing Apple Carplay - mine is working now, but now Apple carplay is not installed. Ford is apparently working on a fix. Give it a try.

Dude

First Name
Dominic Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E select
Occupation
Sim Pilot
Country flag
My navigation system would not work, or even show up on the screen, today. Has anyone succeeded in addressing this?
My Garmin Navigation failed to boot up for about six weeks after the FOB was handed over to me. Then after six weeks of absence it reemerged. I have no clue as to the cause of this bug. I am all ears if someone has a clue auto the why of this problem.

OP
OP
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
My Garmin Navigation failed to boot up for about six weeks after the FOB was handed over to me. Then after six weeks of absence it reemerged. I have no clue as to the cause of this bug. I am all ears if someone has a clue auto the why of this problem.
I think there must have been an OTA fix of some sort - mine is working now too, but I don't have Apple carplay installed anymore - the engineers are apparently still working on a real fix so you can ha ve both, but for now, it'll do.

hjp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, DMG Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Will keep up with this threat. Could use an answer also. I've had a Mach-E GTPE for about a week and half and have not had navigation work at all. Just three dots like its thinking and then it goes back to previous screen. Would guess that is why some other functions (like BlueCruise) that I got a message was active is not working.

OP
OP
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Will keep up with this threat. Could use an answer also. I've had a Mach-E GTPE for about a week and half and have not had navigation work at all. Just three dots like its thinking and then it goes back to previous screen. Would guess that is why some other functions (like BlueCruise) that I got a message was active is not working.
Hi - it was something to do with Applecarplay - once it's removed from the apps, the navi works well - I think Ford is still trying to fix it so both can run

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I have the issue that the directions on the map and the instrument cluster are different if below 1 mile.

Dude

First Name
Dominic Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E select
Occupation
Sim Pilot
Country flag
I think there must have been an OTA fix of some sort - mine is working now too, but I don't have Apple carplay installed anymore - the engineers are apparently still working on a real fix so you can ha ve both, but for now, it'll do.
I have Apple carplay now so I think your assessment is on the money. I just received the OTA update 1.71 and everything appears to be status quo with the exception of the camera. It does not turn off automatically when I engage in drive. I have to manually turn it off. I really get excited when I drive this vehicle.

OP
OP
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
I have Apple carplay now so I think your assessment is on the money. I just received the OTA update 1.71 and everything appears to be status quo with the exception of the camera. It does not turn off automatically when I engage in drive. I have to manually turn it off. I really get excited when I drive this vehicle.
Good to know! Maybe will reinstall and take my chances - you're right! The car is so much fun to drive!!! Love it!!
Sponsored