machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I guess CA1 Edition is really the 1st Edition.. ?
Yeah, no kidding, I was going to complain but why bother, when it's my turn its my turn even if I ordered a first edition. The customer Steven already picked up the MME and actually already owns two other Mustangs. Thanks to Twitter and the dealers post who put it all out there for anyone to witness. Hope mine reserves my privacy rights, guess the customer gave consent.

Steven, sign up and post your thoughts, we all welcome you.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Apparently one is being delivered today in Dallas
Well, Stephen should be invited to join this forum and tell us how he likes the vehicle so far. I'm sure everyone here would be very friendly and not jealous he was able to take delivery ahead of most everyone else.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
It could have been...

06bkwGJ.gif

Universal had hired a product placement coordinator, Robert Helfrich, who tried to convince Gale to ditch the DeLorean in favor of a Ford Mustang.

"He tried to convince me to change the DeLorean to a Mustang because Ford Motor Company would give us money," Gale said. "I said, 'No, no, no, Doc Brown doesn't drive a fucking Mustang.' It had to be a DeLorean. A DeLorean was cool. I have nothing against Mustangs, but nothing is as cool as a DeLorean. A Ford Mustang? Does Doc Brown look like the kind of guy who would drive a Ford Mustang? I'm sorry, no."

https://www.adweek.com/brand-market...s-back-futures-rejected-brand-tie-ins-167688/

cuurtEa.gif
And yet by the time the movie hit theaters John DeLorean was in jail and his company was bankrupt.

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
Mine updated today to in transit and has an ETA of about 45 days +/- between.

"receiptDate": "2020-07-28",
"etaEndDate": "2021-02-12",
"productionDate": "2020-11-26",
"shipmentDate": "",
"transitDate": "",
"make": "Ford",
"year": "2021",
"model": "Mache",
"groupOrderType": "Retail (222R) (OBC8S)",
"trim": "Premium",
"vehicleLineDescription": "Mustang Mach-E",
"market": "Canada",
"status": "",
"primaryStatus": "In Transit",
My etaenddate is now 2021-02-05, even tho the status is still « in production »?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Anyone want to guess when the next train heads off? Seems like there must be quite a few on the lot by sometime next week.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I am guessing it's this VIN -3FMTK2R72MMA07145, if so the tracking system is behind which is good news really. I also think trutolife27 said no real updates will be seen till after 1/4 due to the company break.

EDIT- I was able to confirm it, looks like the Route 1 was delivered and was picked up by the new owner. Tracking is behind or not very accurate, oh well.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 20201229_201431
Holy Sh**...I would tell that dealer don’t worry about charging it....I’ll be there tonight to pick it up! Wow. That’s awesome. Is this guy on our forum?

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Well, Stephen should be invited to join this forum and tell us how he likes the vehicle so far. I'm sure everyone here would be very friendly and not jealous he was able to take delivery ahead of most everyone else.
With our luck, Stephen probably placed an order in October or something.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Apparently one is being delivered today in Dallas
Have you noticed they put the front license plate bracket on? What if you were the first and went to pickup your car and they put it on even though you didn't want the extra holes? Take it or refuse deliver??? I would be crying ?

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Have you noticed they put the front license plate bracket on? What if you were the first and went to pickup your car and they put it on even though you didn't want the extra holes? Take it or refuse deliver??? I would be crying ?
Front plates are required in Texas

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I am guessing it's this VIN -3FMTK2R72MMA07145, if so the tracking system is behind which is good news really. I also think trutolife27 said no real updates will be seen till after 1/4 due to the company break.

EDIT- I was able to confirm it, looks like the Route 1 was delivered and was picked up by the new owner. Tracking is behind or not very accurate, oh well.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 3.17.25 PM.png
The ETA end date on this one being delivered today is 2/13 which is just the latest example of Ford under-promising and over-delivering as they have with everything else during this car launch. Every single thing has been better than promised so far. I can't wait to get mine.

Perhaps we should all take a breath, take the ETA date with a grain of salt, and just be excited they were able to launch a new product during the most unpredictable year of our lifetimes.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
FordTracker just updated: End of delivery ETA period 2/23. Later than I'd hoped for. We may have to delay our road trip.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent my order tracking 29Dec
Sponsored