Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Can someone smarter than me explain Palsapp? Maybe @Carmel Mach E Auto since you seem really versed in this?

My build week started Monday. My status hasn't changed at all. Still shows "In Production" but I searched my VIN in palsapp and it says that a vehicle matching that VIN is sitting in New Castle, DE. WTF?

3FMTK4SX1MME02732
Sponsored

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Can someone smarter than me explain Palsapp? Maybe @Carmel Mach E Auto since you seem really versed in this?

My build week started Monday. My status hasn't changed at all. Still shows "In Production" but I searched my VIN in palsapp and it says that a vehicle matching that VIN is sitting in New Castle, DE. WTF?

3FMTK4SX1MME02732
uhh.. it says pending.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
uhh.. it says pending.
Yeah, I see that. I'm just curious as to why a shipping company would have my VIN if Ford says its not even built yet

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
3FMTK4SX1MME02732
When it gets to New Castle, it will then receive a destination and your date will be updated.

Edit: Not date, but your destination and status will update.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag

3FMTK4SX1MME02732
It doesn't mean anything. Once build will start shortly, a freight bill is generated just like the window sticker.

New Castle, Delaware is the end of rail transport for deliveries to the surrounding states, from where the last mile delivery to dealers will be by truck. Before a vehicle reaches Kansas City, the "origin" shown at palsapp is always the end point of rail transport, which varies by region and in most cases the last mile delivery will not be handled by Jack Cooper. Once it is picked up by Jack Cooper in Kansas City for Norfolk Southern Voltz Yard (for the ride to New Castle, DE), the "origin" will change to Kansas City and the destination will be Voltz Yard. From New Castle, it will be transported by to your dealer by United Road (whose website should show a load number for your VIN already).

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
It doesn't mean anything. Once build will start shortly, a freight bill is generated just like the window sticker.

New Castle, Delaware is the end of rail transport for deliveries to the surrounding states, from where the last mile delivery to dealers will be by truck. Before a vehicle reaches Kansas City, the "origin" shown at palsapp is always the end point of rail transport, which varies by region and in most cases the last mile delivery will not be handled by Jack Cooper. Once it is picked up by Jack Cooper in Kansas City for Norfolk Southern Voltz Yard (for the ride to New Castle, DE), the "origin" will change to Kansas City and the destination will be Voltz Yard. From New Castle, it will be transported by to your dealer by United Road (whose website should show a load number for your VIN already).
Thank you for the explanation. I didn't understand the process but this makes sense. I appreciate it
Sponsored