harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
So, my Palsapp Saiyan delivered, but Birmingham. That will still get on a truck and give me another status soon, right? Mine has to come to NH. When is it dispatched versus the current "delivered."
Sponsored

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So, my Palsapp Saiyan delivered, but Birmingham. That will still get on a truck and give me another status soon, right? Mine has to come to NH. When is it dispatched versus the current "delivered."
Palsapp only shows Jack Cooper handing of your Ford (which they handle all incoming US deliveries from Mexico on the Mach-E). Birmingham is a terminal location and it likely got loaded on Norfolk Southern Rail for delivery near a terminal location near you. You can check this link for NS rail terminals near you (likely Ayer).

http://www.nscorp.com/content/nscor...otive/automotive-distribution-facilities.html

You won't get any palsapp updates unless Jack Cooper is responsible for trucking it from the terminal to your dealer. You can contact your dealer for updates in the Vehicle Visibility Report.

EV Behr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer soon Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Truck driver
Country flag
Three more hit dealerships late yesterday. Two arrived very near me at Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, Michigan and another I think I mentioned awhile back that was en route to Suntrup Ford in Kirkwood, Missouri.

Regarding the embargo speculation, I had also begun to wonder whether Ford has stepped in and asked dealerships / owners not to share yet. I've never seen this much silence associated with vehicles that are already out in the wild. We still have not seen a single picture of the other four delivered last week. What happened to them? Usually with a new vehicle like this you have multiple dealership employees Instagramming them as they start to come off trucks around the country. And of course you also have owners posting threads on forums like this one. But we've seen just one so far. One conceivable explanation might be that Ford got caught completely off guard and shut things down. Or, maybe that first delivery should not have happened to begin with, and the other four are still being held by the dealerships as they had perhaps been requested to do from the beginning.

We'll see if these newest three deliveries result in public commentary / pics / video today. And, at least two long time forum members should be receiving their Mach-E GTs as early as today, and certainly by the end of the weekend. If they go silent, we'll know something's up. :) Of course, the media embargo could lapse by then as well.
Don’t worry, when we take delivery of our GT, sometime this decade, we’ll post plenty of pictures.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Don’t worry, when we take delivery of our GT, sometime this decade, we’ll post plenty of pictures.
You’re confident that it will be this decade? ?

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
When is in my Ford app and I found that I GT although ordered the initial day 4/ 28 2021. They pushed it from September 7 to October 20. Means it'll probably be another six weeks before I get the car I don't know if this point might as well order 2022 dammit

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My hubby constantly reminds me, good things happen for those who wait.
As I bite my nails. ????
Be patient, I can say with utmost confidence the wait is worth it!

427sideoiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue GTPE
Country flag
The wait will be worth it.

Picked up my GTPE this evening. One stab of the accelerator as we were rolling. Just what I was expecting - neck snap and strong push in the back. (insert evil laugh here).

And 2 key fobs! Not sure if that is for all models now or just the "gift" Ford is giving GT buyers as the sales rep said..

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
The wait will be worth it.

Picked up my GTPE this evening. One stab of the accelerator as we were rolling. Just what I was expecting - neck snap and strong push in the back. (insert evil laugh here).

And 2 key fobs! Not sure if that is for all models now or just the "gift" Ford is giving GT buyers as the sales rep said..
Yes, picked up my GT (agree with the evil laugh)! I also got 2 key FOBs. I would expect to see that going forward (maybe due to the PaaK issues).

EV Behr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer soon Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Truck driver
Country flag
Be patient, I can say with utmost confidence the wait is worth it!
I know, but my nails are really short right now. ????. We test drove a premium awd extended pack and I was impressed.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Congrats on the deliveries! Seems like the next batch are just parked outside the factory. Maybe they are waiting to see if anyone with GT deliveries complains first.

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congrats on the deliveries! Seems like the next batch are just parked outside the factory. Maybe they are waiting to see if anyone with GT deliveries complains first.
Uhhh... yeah, put mine on the train. I'll deal with any headaches once it gets here.

RedStormREHS

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry Hybrid / Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Health Inspector
Country flag
My standard GT was in production 7/17, then finally built on 8/18, shipped on 8/20 w/ETA 10/2-8 (originally 10/31). I doubt it will take that long to reach so. Cal! Can't wait!
Sponsored