eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
It should indicate where it was delivered (destination) if it shows a delivery date. Typically this is just to the next segment on it's journey (not necessarily the final dealer destination). My car shows delivered as well... but the destination is the "Speedway" in Kansas City. If your car isn't in StopShip status, then the delivery destination may be the next railroad depot.
Mine now shows "speedway" also. Not sure what that means but the ford tracker still says oh boy only 59 days left. according to the dealer it should be 3 weeks max
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Mine now shows "speedway" also. Not sure what that means but the ford tracker still says oh boy only 59 days left. according to the dealer it should be 3 weeks max
I think that means your vehicles is going to or has been delivered to the 'speedway' where the 'additional quality check' is being done.

Mine is there too.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1611348872320

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
What is the next thing to watch for updated tracking info once Palsapp says delivered to speedway?

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
What is the next thing to watch for updated tracking info once Palsapp says delivered to speedway?
I think that's the question on all our minds for those who are having the 'quality checks' done. My guess is now we wait for them to make the repairs and hopefully the pals site will update when the cars finally head out to our dealers.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I don't know what updates will be shown in the system.

If I had to speculate I would say that once the quality check is complete your vehicle needs to get back into the normal shipping process. So I would hope that we would see an update showing it going from the Speedway back to the Kansas City train hub so It can be put on a railcar and off to the next location.

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
From the date of shipment, how many days should one estimate before the VIN will be updated with a destination in palsapp?

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I don't know what updates will be shown in the system.

If I had to speculate I would say that once the quality check is complete your vehicle needs to get back into the normal shipping process. So I would hope that we would see an update showing it going from the Speedway back to the Kansas City train hub so It can be put on a railcar and off to the next location.
ahhhh..ok now that makes sense.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
From the date of shipment, how many days should one estimate before the VIN will be updated with a destination in palsapp?
mine shipped out of mexicoon 12/30. it arrived in KS on 01/15. Today it showed SPEEDWAY. That should kind of help.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
your logic is impeccable. So now that for example mine shows speedway. We will know how long the next step takes by the next date inputted. Mine has to be by rail since I am in Cali.

After saying that, my car arrived in KC on 01/15. Today shows speedway. Could speedway mean that the QC is actually done and speedway is where they pick it up for the next leg?? Even if by train, there has to be some kind of control to find the car itself. Speedway could just mean maybe it is on its way???

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
That's normal. Destination will remain 'null' until the car arrives in the US and is unloaded from the first train. The trucking company will (hopefully) take it to the next depot (e.g. depending on which direction your car is heading next ... different railroads are used).

The Palsapp tracker is *only* for the car-carrier ... not the railroads. .
Palsapp does not see my ViN, I assume either a different transport or will pick up later when shipped. its just sitting at the plant

swilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, 2wd, standard battery
Country flag
Palsapp showed mine arrived at SPEEDWAY, Kansas City on 1/15. Then it was delivered to ARGENTINE RAMP, Kansas City on 1/22 (today).

I'm hoping the QC inspections are being done there and then it'll be headed my way.

Ford site still shows my delivery range as 3/9-3-15. CORRECTION! see next post

Last edited:

swilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, 2wd, standard battery
Country flag
Palsapp showed mine arrived at SPEEDWAY, Kansas City on 1/15. Then it was delivered to ARGENTINE RAMP, Kansas City on 1/22 (today).

I'm hoping the QC inspections are being done there and then it'll be headed my way.

Ford site still shows my delivery range as 3/9-3-15
Correction, I read it wrong, it's 2/9-2/15!

This is news to me, the last email from Ford showed 3/10-3/16

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Palsapp does not see my ViN, I assume either a different transport or will pick up later when shipped. its just sitting at the plant
Mine has been like that for a few weeks. Now it shows up but is 'pending'. I would say it is probably not close to KC and ready for transport by them yet. Just have to wait. I know its hard but just wait awhile longer.
Sponsored