Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
IT is finally time after after 14 months on this forum it got delivered last night. Still ahve not heard from my dealer but at least I know it is there. By the way palsapp still says it is in kansas city so I would ignore that site.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1613144054035
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Mine was supposed to arrive at the dealer this week. Not happening. Now the tracker has moved my delivery date to 2/25.
Opening a new bottle of scotch tonight..........

noflipping

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium 4X, Focus Electric
Country flag
My car was built a month before yours and still nothing. I wonder who's bad side I got on and what I did
Same with me. Dealer mentioned they hoped to ship yesterday. Said it was "a full load." Hopefully they're not all over the place in MI and are bound for SE only. So far, "actual additional delay" is about a week. Was supposed to be here the 9th. Now the 15th.ish.

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
IT is finally time after after 14 months on this forum it got delivered last night. Still ahve not heard from my dealer but at least I know it is there. By the way palsapp still says it is in kansas city so I would ignore that site.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent F239A3C6-E872-4DFD-9C94-8CD6351EE80D
The Pals app only works for trips in a truck in the Kansas/Missouri area mostly from one train to the next. It does not give ANY tracking while the car travels by train. Glad your car has arrived! I got mine in Monday. Hope you’re as happy as I am!

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
From experience. The cars arrive at KC Palsapp list it as pending because they know that the cars on their way from Mexico. Palsapp will show a date and SPEEDWAY will be in the center box. 11 days later it will say ramp BLAH and a delivery date. You can click on the receipt and it will list 9 vehicles by VIN and color but the colors are all wrong. Once it is delivered to the ramp from SPEEDWAY the Palsapp is DONE. After that you have to wait to hear from dealer unless you know someone inside of ford that can show you the actual track
This batch that just got to KC should skip Speedway altogether. It was just us in the first train from Mexico that had to go to Speedway.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Well that was fast. Got a call from my dealer and my car arrived today. Less than a week from being dropped off at Argentine ramp to San Francisco.

Cant pick it up tomorrow , but have blocked off Saturday morning to do the deed.

Built 11/28/20
Shipped 1/22/21
Original ETA: 2/19-2/25/21
Argentine ramp drop off 2/05/21
Arrived at dealer (SF, CA): 2/11/21

Gray FE.
Well.... As with anything related to FE deliveries, I received another call from the dealer today and apparently they had received another car with almost the identical VIN (difference being the check digit and some other digit). Alas, my car is still in transit and no pick up tomorrow. Flip side is that their FCTP car has yet to be delivered as well.

According to the dealer both are on some "in transit delay". Not sure what that means, but he may know more mid-next week.

The wait (saga) continues...

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Well.... As with anything related to FE deliveries, I received another call from the dealer today and apparently they had received another car with almost the identical VIN (difference being the check digit and some other digit). Alas, my car is still in transit and no pick up tomorrow. Flip side is that their FCTP car has yet to be delivered as well.

According to the dealer both are on some "in transit delay". Not sure what that means, but he may know more mid-next week.

Mine is confirmed to be sitting at a rail yard 15 miles from my dealer going on 3 days now. Released to trucking company but still no delivery. Talk about infuriating.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I want to honestly thank everyone on this forum. My dealer Galpin is buying dinner for me while they clean mine up. I am beyond excited.
If I send my address will they buy me dinner too?
No way, man. For all the promotional advertising Rich provided for Galpin over the last year, they should be buying him breakfast, too.

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag

Same here, emailed my dealer today. Told him I heard the train is in Richmond already. He said that he sees that the car is still in Fresno on the VV, like what the actual F. How can it be?

Do they send bad cars using Bnsf one route that takes a month, and good cars another route by union pacific in a route that takes 5 days?

My car was on Argentine on the 1/25th, while the SF guy's was there 10 days later and he already got his, while mine is still somewhere unknown.

Very frustrating. I will likely never do this process again

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Same here, emailed my dealer today. Told him I heard the train is in Richmond already. He said that he sees that the car is still in Fresno on the VV, like what the actual F. How can it be?

Do they send bad cars using Bnsf one route that takes a month, and good cars another route by union pacific in a route that takes 5 days?

My car was on Argentine on the 1/25th, while the SF guy's was there 10 days later and he already got his, while mine is still somewhere unknown.

Very frustrating. I will likely never do this process again
It is incredibly frustrating...honestly all this information we can 'track' has been mostly useless. My dealer told me my car was showing in a rail yard in MO, the next day it was delivered to them. The GM told me they have had numerous conversations with their Ford rep that they better clean this up by the time Bronco deliveries start.

Bottom line the tracking info is not remotely accurate so I think you will see your car sooner then you think.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
For the free dinner or the car?
Whenever you buy a car at Galpin they buy your entire family dinner. When you refer someone they do the same for them and you.

Last night we started with an appeudampler. Followed by clam chooser the steak and lobster and they are well known for their strawberry shortcake dessert.

This is THE ONLY WAY TO BUY A CAR.

While you are eating all of the finance paperwork is being done. Instead of signing for your credit card for the meal you sign the paperwork for the car. Buying was never so easy. I got the 125,000 Mike warranty package which is bumper to bumper including EVERYTHING from tire damage to batteries to whatever and 150% gap insurance.
Sponsored