SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
The photoshopping on that page is so bad even my 6 year old could have done a better job.
Sponsored

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
As far as I know, the only way to redeem points is via a dealership. I called Ford a while back to find out how to redeem online and it seemed like that is not possible right now.
This is what I've heard, too. I'd have to wait until after I take delivery of my car to do something anyway since I don't have enough points to cover them.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
I am guessing that the cargo mat is being offered separately from the floor mats, but is also available in the interior protection kit. So one could likely get it either way through the dealer parts and accessories department.
It's interesting. When I ordered the FE on launch day, it never gave an option for the interior protection package. I was surprised when others starting talking about it.

I've called me dealer a couple of times to inquire about the mats. Each time there was no information. Last weekend though I called the parts department and voila!, the mats were available. It was reported as a three mat set (two front, one-rear). I inquired about the cargo mat but the parts department couldn't find it. It's interesting though that the link above is calling the three mat set I ordered a four piece set.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
It's interesting. When I ordered the FE on launch day, it never gave an option for the interior protection package. I was surprised when others starting talking about it.

I've called me dealer a couple of times to inquire about the mats. Each time there was no information. Last weekend though I called the parts department and voila!, the mats were available. It was reported as a three mat set (two front, one-rear). I inquired about the cargo mat but the parts department couldn't find it. It's interesting though that the link above is calling the three mat set I ordered a four piece set.
Yeah I am wondering if it is a copy/paste mistake, or if it includes the cargo mat, too. I'm guessing it supposed to say 3-mat set.

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Hmm...

Just received the following update after ordering the Cargo Protector online:

mach e cargo tray is a new part number. Waiting for Ford to release. I will place on order and notify you when it comes in via email. Thanks <redacted/>

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I wish we could have some sort of Sentry mode instead of having to add even more cameras.
They could even charge for Sentry mode as everyone won't want it. Why buy redundant hardware with cords all over the place?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The cord bag looks good.
The prototypes at the Mach E Road Show had a bag for the Mobile Charger already. It's not as nice but it was included.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hmm...

Just received the following update after ordering the Cargo Protector online:

mach e cargo tray is a new part number. Waiting for Ford to release. I will place on order and notify you when it comes in via email. Thanks <redacted/>
Just curious, was this from someone at the web site, or someone at your selected dealership?

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Wait, when I ordered the floor mats, they came with the cargo area mat. Now it's an extra $140?
screen-shot-2020-11-25-at-2-57-17-am-png.png
When I finally got a copy of my Mech drop order I noticed the the interior protection package was missing. I contacted my dealer and he responded today:
I just added it to your order. It is a factory installed option, not a dealer installed option—great catch.
Wait what? Factory installed floor mats?

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
When I finally got a copy of my Mech drop order I noticed the the interior protection package was missing. I contacted my dealer and he responded today:
I just added it to your order. It is a factory installed option, not a dealer installed option—great catch.
Wait what? Factory installed floor mats?
FYI. You could use your Fordpass Points you get with purchase of the car to buy them after the fact. But what they do is throw them into the trunk of the car on the way to the dealer where they may or may not install them.
Sponsored