breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
SSM 49968 - 21 July 2021 - 2020-2021 Corsair/Nautilus/Navigator/Aviator, 2021 F-150/Mustang Mach-E - Phone-As-A-Key Concerns - Various DTCs In The RFA module

Some 2020-2021 Corsair/Nautilus/Navigator/Aviator, 2021 F-150/Mustang Mach-E vehicles equipped with Phone-as-a-Key may have diagnostic trouble code(s) (DTC) U200D:15, U200E:15, U200F:15, B15**:31, B15**:49 and/or B15A5:56 stored in the remote function actuator (RFA) module. If any of these DTCs are detected during normal diagnostics, clear the DTCs, reflash RFA to the latest software level and start a new Ford Diagnosis and Repair System (FDRS) session. Verify that DTCs are no longer present. If only the B15**:31, B15**:57 and/or B15A5:56 DTC(s) returnsin the RFA after a self test, follow normal Workshop Manual (WSM) diagnostics, Section 419-01C.

END SSM

It appears to me they didn't do the software right after the "recall" and have again updated it since. My Mach-E has these U200 codes post RFA update so looks like it may need another update. My PAAK seems to work worse after the recall update... Before it would work 90% of the time then just not work at all the other 10%. Now it is just super slow 90% of the time. It sucks.
Sponsored

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
I just don't understand how they are messing up this hard with one simple feature. It's actually a really simple feature. It should just be a simple bluetooth connection. The tesla I had before this had never once failed PaaK on me. Sure I see stories online of some people having issues but I never had one with it.

This just sounds all bad, it's like their software team is panicking.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
I just don't understand how they are messing up this hard with one simple feature. It's actually a really simple feature. It should just be a simple bluetooth connection. The tesla I had before this had never once failed PaaK on me. Sure I see stories online of some people having issues but I never had one with it.

This just sounds all bad, it's like their software team is panicking.
It's actually not really simple. The car has to triangulate your position to know if you're a driver, a passenger, or your kicking the rear lift gate open.
Sponsored