TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Regarding seat height off the ground (if you can get it), take note of where on the seat it's measured. There's a big difference between the front edge of the seat (thighs) and the back (butt). As well as the sides that tend to "bucket" upward. Probably the easiest spot is where you drew it on the picture (front edge of the seat). As a reference, I just went out and measured my 2013 Escape. It's about 28".
Sponsored

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
- Driver's display customizable with other data?
- Software team to add other features (ala Tesla) like sentry mode, camp mode, dog mode?
- Voice activated AC, wipers, radio, etc?
- Are seats vented (and heated) in Premium and above?
- % of battery "reserved" and what % of battery is being used based on the EPA estimates (90-100% that tesla uses, or 80% that audi/porsche uses)?
- Not sure this can be confirmed until both cars are released, but will be quieter than a model Y? Model 3 seems to have seal and wind issues. Hoping Ford's greater experience with sound insulation will put it on top.
- Confirm free Electrify America charging for 2 years?
- Support bi-directional charging (not sure that's the term) but basically can I use the mach-e's battery to provide electricity to my house if for some reason there's a power outage?

If some of the above is already known, I apologize.

Abelition

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E all wheel drive extended range.
Occupation
Production Manager
Country flag
mach e sequential tail lighting?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Scott, thanks so much for offering to ask our questions! I am getting the select trim as will but want to add the memory seats and would like to know the price and if it will be bundled with heated seats (assume so) and what the price of that package will be. I also REALLY would like to know about the 4 year lease that they've previously mentioned, specifically what they expect the residuals (percentages) to be or when they will be announcing them if they don't.

RobB

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban, 66 Skylark
Occupation
Filmmaker, Video Freelancer
Country flag
Even Tesla sales has told me: get dual motors, so: Yes, AWD.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Scott, thanks so much for offering to ask our questions! I am getting the select trim as will but want to add the memory seats and would like to know the price and if it will be bundled with heated seats (assume so) and what the price of that package will be. I also REALLY would like to know about the 4 year lease that they've previously mentioned, specifically what they expect the residuals (percentages) to be or when they will be announcing them if they don't.
According to the Ford website, Memory seats/mirrors are optional on Select. Heated seats are not available.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
According to the Ford website, Memory seats/mirrors are optional on Select. Heated seats are not available.
OK, my mistake on bundling but - I want to know HOW MUCH for the memory seats. Wife drives me crazy with the seat....

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Falcon
Country flag
When will torque vectoring be available?

When will it be available to the Australian market?

Are there plans to build more factories to make Mach E for other markets?

OP
OP

Salant76

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Thank you for the input everyone. I will try to get a list together before Thursday for everyone to review.

For people that haven't seen the list of standard and optional features. There is a PDF:
https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...df/seo-pdfs/Mustang_Mach-E_Tech_Specs-SEO.pdf

I know that heated seats are not listed as an option for the Select. I just hope that it will become an option. My 2017 Civic Ex has them and it is $20k less than the Select trim.

Will try my best to get all the questions answered on Thursday. Hopefully being a smaller Auto Show I will be able to have quality time with the vehicle.

Scott

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Thank you for the input everyone. I will try to get a list together before Thursday for everyone to review.

For people that haven't seen the list of standard and optional features. There is a PDF:
https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...df/seo-pdfs/Mustang_Mach-E_Tech_Specs-SEO.pdf

I know that heated seats are not listed as an option for the Select. I just hope that it will become an option. My 2017 Civic Ex has them and it is $20k less than the Select trim.

Will try my best to get all the questions answered on Thursday. Hopefully being a smaller Auto Show I will be able to have quality time with the vehicle.

Scott
Thank you!

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Actually, if I only get one question it would be about the leasing - that will affect what I order more than the price of the memory seat.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag