GJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Posted my order date & details - thanks!
Sponsored

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
posted my order info on the list, now the long wait

firstford

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat
Country flag
That's bizarre. My salesman just emailed me about it again this afternoon.
So they actually have two cars on the lot. The space white Route 1 is right by the showroom doors. I ended up going to Veteran's Ford as well and they have theirs by the charger.

The dealerships are saying test drives are not permitted at this time per Ford. I tried to find out more but either they didn't want to say or truly don't know.

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
So they actually have two cars on the lot. The space white Route 1 is right by the showroom doors. I ended up going to Veteran's Ford as well and they have theirs by the charger.

The dealerships are saying test drives are not permitted at this time per Ford. I tried to find out more but either they didn't want to say or truly don't know.
My experience has been the latter in terms of depth of knowledge! You and I have chatted on the other forum as well. I still can't get over the fact that you ordered on 12.28 (3 days before me) and already have a build date, in about a week! You are one lucky SOB ;)

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
I still can't get over the fact that you ordered on 12.28 (3 days before me) and already have a build date, in about a week! You are one lucky SOB ;)
If it makes you feel better, I ordered ~4 months earlier and FirstFord's estimated build date is listed as a week before my current one. ?

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
If it makes you feel better, I ordered ~4 months earlier and FirstFord's estimated build date is listed as a week before my current one. ?
It most certainly doesn't! It's all seemingly so random. Glad to hear you have one, at least.

firstford

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat
Country flag
My experience has been the latter in terms of depth of knowledge! You and I have chatted on the other forum as well. I still can't get over the fact that you ordered on 12.28 (3 days before me) and already have a build date, in about a week! You are one lucky SOB ;)
I have zero complaints ;). The AutoNation guy did leave us at the car though once I told him we already have one coming. It was a good laugh and don't blame him. My girlfriend really just wanted to see the interior lights.

We also saw a red Mach E in Oldsmar on our way back. Now I just need a double rainbow.

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

@GoGoGadgetMachE

This is what I was referring to. Look at how much useless information we have. Let's build off this and add defects. Defects per day...deliveries with defects...etc.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
A few suggestions....
1. This table should probably be sorted by order date. Or is it possible to make the table sortable by column? (I tried and couldn't figure out how to sort, or download the table for my own sorting.)
2. Would it be too messy to add a couple of columns to survey the two biggest complaints: coil whine and low voltage 12v?
3. I assume a fair amount of users here have not returned in a while to update their data. Any way to email folks an invite to update their data (including the issue columns if you add those), and then maybe hibernate entries for users that don't respond?

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Received our Space White Premium ER RWD on 02/12/2021.

lwilliams0514

First Name
Lashawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Ok so was poking around today and found this. A thread on here had the link to palsapp to see rail shipment info. Well my MME is listed as "Pending". I think the car has been "Produced" as of 2/5. I know I tried to activate the car in the Ford Pass app and someone tapped "denied" in the car the next day lol.

So at least a freight bill to ship it has been created..... so I will count that as some movement....lol

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] MME Freight Bill.JPG

2THDOC

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F 150 2021 MACHE PREMIUM
Country flag
Posted. Ordered 2/14/2021 Accepted 2/16/2021. Space White/Light Space Gray with protection package.
Sponsored