J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Tasca Ford in RI also doesn't seem to charge ADM and has quite a few MME's on their lot.
Tasca is a great Mustang proponent. I reached out to my original contact in Western MA. If I do not hear from them I will ping Tasca.
Sponsored

OP
OP

J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can get access to the X-Plan by joining the Mustang Club of America- I qualified by way of my employer. Dealership is in Plymouth. They show ADM on their pricing but honored my X-Plan as well as the Ford Options incentive that was available at the time.

Aside from the $5000 upcharge waive, what kind of discount can be expected from the X-Plan. The 60-90 waiting period for MCA membership to join plan will probably put the timeline way out... although I did notice delivery times for the MME is quite long on the website.

evmass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Silver Mach E Select
Country flag
Aside from the $5000 upcharge waive, what kind of discount can be expected from the X-Plan. The 60-90 waiting period for MCA membership to join plan will probably put the timeline way out... although I did notice delivery times for the MME is quite long on the website.
For a premium model- probably in the range of $650 savings off of MSRP. Select model will be slightly less.

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
If I recall correctly, it's less than $1000. I think the biggest benefit when applied to the MME is no ADM and doc fees capped at $100.

OP
OP

J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For a premium model- probably in the range of $650 savings off of MSRP. Select model will be slightly less.
No bad I suppose, the fact that I will be treating things like a lease, it is probably not a deal breaker. May be water under the bridge for an MCA membership X-Plan.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Talk you into the MME? Don’t buy one. That leaves more for the rest of us! ?

Obviously you’re going to get a positively biased opinion on this site since we all either own or have on order an MME. Personally, I am going X-Plan and with Ford Options financing. I applied to MCA a few weeks before I converted my reservation into an order, so 90 days has already passed. Still waiting impatiently for my production week to arrive and delivery to the dealership. I’m probably 3 or more months out on taking delivery.

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
If you join MCA now, it will be more than 90 days before you get your car so it should be fine. That's what we did.

EVready

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB GLC300, BMW M240xi, Lexus RX350
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
FYI, did you guys happen to catch this latest from Monro Live?

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Lots of savings and not much taxable income. Lots of retired people fall into this category.
Excellent point. I wish i was so fortunate, but then again, i would be that much closer to the nursing home, so i have that going for me.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
I had a reservation on Polestar 2 before launch, but their message about service changed quite a bit in that time. The site currently says the only authorized service centers are Manhattan, LA, San Francisco, and San Jose.
I actually live in the New York City metropolitan area, within the radius of the Manhattan service center, but even for me, the idea of coordinating not only sales but any service or recalls with a Manhattan-based location is insanity. Give me a local dealer (or 3) to and from which I can easily get without my car, and whose service quality I can compare to others of its kind nearby. {Jonathan}

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Looking into it. Was done in txt so he may have misunderstood me. It is good to hear, as I was using the 7500 to offset the monthly payment of the Ford Option. It gets it closer to the Polstar (confirmed that the 7500 is passed on to customer for leasing company) and the quote shows that. I don't think the XC40 lease accounts for it, but I'm awaiting numbers from Volvo contact.
Honestly, for dozens of pages you continue calling that car as Polstar and, as I understand, you are thinking about buying it. I was waiting for a moment when you finally start calling it correctly and finally decided to intervene :) It's not a Polstar, it's a Polestar! Sorry, just could not stand it :)

OP
OP

J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Whats that saying. You know what I mean. Im a lazy typer. Over at the forum they call it a P2.
In any event, your reply does not really help talking me into a, what do you call it, MME?

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I absolutely love my Mach-E AWD Select. It's fast as all get out, I haven't enjoyed driving like this for I don't know how long. Just shy of 2 months in, and I've put 2100 miles on it. My range is somewhere around 230 miles (which I haven't tested). Even with the 2500 ADM I paid, it was a good value. I intend to keep it for long term (10 plus years). Public charging in my area is so plentiful, and the price difference between kw at home and on public charging in my state is minimal. So I don't have a real incentive to install 240 (I have 120 outside). Get the Mach-E, you won't be disappointed.

OP
OP

J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I absolutely love my Mach-E AWD Select. It's fast as all get out, I haven't enjoyed driving like this for I don't know how long. Just shy of 2 months in, and I've put 2100 miles on it. My range is somewhere around 230 miles (which I haven't tested). Even with the 2500 ADM I paid, it was a good value. I intend to keep it for long term (10 plus years). Public charging in my area is so plentiful, and the price difference between kw at home and on public charging in my state is minimal. So I don't have a real incentive to install 240 (I have 120 outside). Get the Mach-E, you won't be disappointed.
Now this is helpful. Much appreciated. Was thinking if the Select trim would be enough power. Used to 400+ HP Jag. Range not an issue for my use case. Wired garage for Level 2 charging. Nice to hear the positive experience

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Now this is helpful. Much appreciated. Was thinking if the Select trim would be enough power. Used to 400+ HP Jag. Range not an issue for my use case. Wired garage for Level 2 charging. Nice to hear the positive experience
I wonder what the power to weight ratio difference is between the Select AWD and the Extended range AWD? Does the additional delivered power to the wheels on the long range accelerate the heavier vehicle faster or about the same?
Sponsored