Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
According to Ford Pass my adapter is to be available sometime in May. I called Ford today and they said they are experiencing supply chain issues.
Will this work until they can deliver?

EVARK Tesla Charger to J1772 Adapter - Charge Your EV with Tesla Chargers - Unlock 5000+ Stations with a J1772 to Tesla Adapter - Max 60A/250V - Weather Proof NACS Tesla to J1772 Charging Adapter https://a.co/d/ftLrp79

30 March
I called again to verify. The representative seemed annoyed that I called. She said she’s been getting many calls a day and said she wished everyone would just wait for an email. I asked off hand if any has been sent she snapped “NO”. If I ordered one today what is the turnaround? “Why would you want two” was her reply. I thanked her and asked to be sent to the survey
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Travlcub

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Ah. Ok. Do you have any recommendations?

elmedico27

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
That will work for L2 Tesla Destination Chargers. If you’re looking to plug in at Superchargers, you’ll need a CCS adapter, not a J1772. Currently your only non-Ford options are A2Z and Lectron.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag

EVARK Tesla Charger to J1772 Adapter - Charge Your EV with Tesla Chargers - Unlock 5000+ Stations with a J1772 to Tesla Adapter - Max 60A/250V - Weather Proof NACS Tesla to J1772 Charging Adapter https://a.co/d/ftLrp79
Nope.

HayaCruza

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Select
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
This is a Level 2 adapter which is different from what Ford is giving is.

BX179

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 Mach 1, Edge, 21 MachEx Premium RWD
Occupation
Ford Exec Retired
Country flag
Anyone renting the adapters for a week or so?

david_quick

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
According to Ford Pass my adapter is to be available sometime in May. I called Ford today and they said they are experiencing supply chain issues.

No. I was on a GM forum yesterday and they are asking the same questions. I had reserved a Blazer but when it came time to order what I wanted was not available. I still follow its deployment but from what is see it’s had “issues”.

OP
OP
Travlcub

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
No. I was on a GM forum yesterday and they are asking the same questions. I had reserved a Blazer but when it came time to order what I wanted was not available. I still follow its deployment but from what is see it’s had “issues”.
I’ve been looking at the Lyriq and considering one. I’ve had a great experience with Brotherton NW in Shoreline WA but my local Ford Dealership just has no regards to my concerns. Almost like “take a number”

david_quick

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’ve been looking at the Lyriq and considering one. I’ve had a great experience with Brotherton NW in Shoreline WA but my local Ford Dealership just has no regards to my concerns. Almost like “take a number”
I originally thought about one but the closest Caddy dealer is about 40 miles away in Fife. Ford and Chevy are 3 miles down the road. There was also the $15k premium over my GT and no dealer stock.
Sponsored