Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
When do they expect you to receive your car?
My dealer (Paso Robles Ford) just told me 12 weeks, without any confidence in the accuracy of that time. I'm also having a hard time determining whether the photos of Mach-Es on the internet are Star White or Space White. My 2013 Fusion Hybrid was White Platinum and I ordered Star White hoping it is the equivalent color.
My dealer also said that for every Mach-E order they have, there are 10 for the Bronco.
Sponsored

Reactions: UW2

Chiefsfan

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GS350
Country flag
My dealer (Paso Robles Ford) just told me 12 weeks, without any confidence in the accuracy of that time. I'm also having a hard time determining whether the photos of Mach-Es on the internet are Star White or Space White. My 2013 Fusion Hybrid was White Platinum and I ordered Star White hoping it is the equivalent color.
My dealer also said that for every Mach-E order they have, there are 10 for the Bronco.
Seems optimistic. I thought first year production is sold out.

FirstBEV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus, ordered Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Seems optimistic. I thought first year production is sold out.
In December, I asked my dealer how long it would take to get a Mach E if I ordered it then. They told me 12 weeks (I think it’s a generic response they say when they don’t know). I placed an order 12/23/20. I still don’t have a production date. I realize most people have been waiting for over a year, so not complaining. Just saying that 12 weeks is not real. It probably takes 12 weeks to get your car from the production date, which I’m guessing is several months out for new orders.

mosh00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premum Extended AWD
Occupation
CIO
Country flag
In December, I asked my dealer how long it would take to get a Mach E if I ordered it then. They told me 12 weeks (I think it’s a generic response they say when they don’t know). I placed an order 12/23/20. I still don’t have a production date. I realize most people have been waiting for over a year, so not complaining. Just saying that 12 weeks is not real. It probably takes 12 weeks to get your car from the production date, which I’m guessing is several months out for new orders.

I placed my order on 12/22/20. Actually had a reservation in since November of 19. Wanted to convert it to an order before it was cancelled on 12/31. I have been trying to figure out when the car will be scheduled. Does anyone know, what are the order dates of the MMEs being schedule now? Might give us an idea of how quickly they are moving through orders.

Mike

SuperDuper

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Edge SEL, 2021 Bronco Sport FE
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Similar timeline as you. I placed my order on December 20th. Still no production date, so I am hopeful Ford is close to getting production moving.

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
My dealer got their first MME on Wednesday and I took it for a test drive yesterday. Every factor met or exceeded my expectations. I had some concern about the brakes from the comments by professional reviewers, but they are very good, with no noticeable change in the transition from regeneration to mechanical braking. I felt they were sensitive, but I'm sure that was caused by the fact the two current cars in our family have brakes that have been rated as weak points in their design.
The Genesis GV80 was on my wish list since I wanted a vehicle that was quiet and comfortable. The MME will give me that and much more. In Whisper mode with all the fake sounds turned off, it is heaven inside and taking my foot off the pedal resulted in normal coasting deceleration. Unbridled mode has no coasting and gives the MME the feeling of a race car, especially in the several sharp 90 degree turns that were on my test route. I did not, however, feel a significant difference in the acceleration (which is very impressive) between the two modes. This probably means Whisper will be my mode of choice unless I'm driving mountain roads.
The center screen has a mode I didn't know about: Calm. It basically just displays the time in large numbers, which is usually all the info I need most of the time on longer trips. Just touching the screen sends it back to the normal display. I didn't try One Pedal mode, since it is a feature I don't think I'll use.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I usually go into 1-pedal when in my neighborhood where there is multiple stop/go and take it out when on the interstate (on our current vehicle.) You might be surprised how useful it is. Glad the car performed well for you, and happy to hear it's quiet.

I didn't try One Pedal mode, since it is a feature I don't think I'll use.

Major

First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I placed my order on 12/22/20. Actually had a reservation in since November of 19. Wanted to convert it to an order before it was cancelled on 12/31. I have been trying to figure out when the car will be scheduled. Does anyone know, what are the order dates of the MMEs being schedule now? Might give us an idea of how quickly they are moving through orders.

Mike
I placed my order on 1-18-21. Just received a build date of 5-24-21, so extremely unlikely anyone will get one in 12 weeks.
Sponsored