Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
I'm joining the desperate now after lurking for some time. Grumpiness increased significantly when my dealer, for the 3rd time in about 2 months said "it will be here soon, you will love it". Ford marketing is no help (no surprise). Delivery to Earnhardt in Chandler AZ ETA 11/28/2021. No palsapp action. Ordered 2/20/2021. Allegedly shipped 10/06/2021 per ford email and seg.fyi.

*sigh*
I'm right there with you, even though my order date was later. Is there really no record of a transfer to Argentine Ramp on Palsapp for your car?

Maybe our MMEs will be delivered to Earnhardt on the same truck (today? tomorrow? next week?)

Last update from the dealer for me, it was in Winslow, AZ last Friday. That's a 3 hour drive from here...how long by train/truck?
Sponsored

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
I'm right there with you, even though my order date was later. Is there really no record of a transfer to Argentine Ramp on Palsapp for your car?

Maybe our MMEs will be delivered to Earnhardt on the same truck (today? tomorrow? next week?)

Last update from the dealer for me, it was in Winslow, AZ last Friday. That's a 3 hour drive from here...how long by train/truck?
i could only hope it would arrive that soon... the VVR according to the guy I talk to shows last known location was Mexico and its on hold for a chip. Ford today tells me there is no indication of a hold for chip (but they did confirm chip hold over a month ago). ugh.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
So I got a railcar number, but according to Union Pacific, it has been "Constructively Placed", which appears to be code for "we couldn't drop the railcar off where we were supposed to, so we put it somewhere else." Where is that somewhere else? Somewhere near the Muncie ramp still? Somewhere here in Southern California? Who knows!

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
When did you last check this? Mine hit the Argentine Ramp on 10/21, had a delivery date here in Denver of 11/4-11 until yesterday afternoon. Now a December delivery.
Where do you see that your car was in Argentine Ramp? is that in palsapp?

SeaKayaker4Life

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD in Rapid Red
Occupation
I Do Software
Country flag
My understanding is that dealers are not making anything off the MMEs maybe that's why their communication sucks.
Dealers sure like to say they make so little money selling cars but they sure seem to work really hard to make zero money. Daily full-page ads, swanky dealerships. Of course then there’s the $1100 destination plus $495 doc fee.

Jeremy

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium DMG AWD SR
Country flag
I'm joining the desperate now after lurking for some time. Grumpiness increased significantly when my dealer, for the 3rd time in about 2 months said "it will be here soon, you will love it". Ford marketing is no help (no surprise). Delivery to Earnhardt in Chandler AZ ETA 11/28/2021. No palsapp action. Ordered 2/20/2021. Allegedly shipped 10/06/2021 per ford email and seg.fyi.

*sigh*
I'm the same, supposed to have been shipped on 10/5, but nothing since then. Delivery is scheduled for 11/6 - 11/12, but I'm getting nervous it will not make it by then.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I'm the same, supposed to have been shipped on 10/5, but nothing since then. Delivery is scheduled for 11/6 - 11/12, but I'm getting nervous it will not make it by then.
Check your order on Ford.com. My 11/5-11/11 delivery date yesterday magically changed to 11/28 - 12/5. Zero communication and my dealer is as much in the dark.

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
Extra grumpy and cursed myself for posting on this thread.... drove home tonight from the movies in Chandler and a new white premium with temp tags was next to us. grrr. sooooo happy for them though right? it did look great.

Jeremy

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium DMG AWD SR
Country flag
Check your order on Ford.com. My 11/5-11/11 delivery date yesterday magically changed to 11/28 - 12/5. Zero communication and my dealer is as much in the dark.
It still says 11/6-11/12 for expected delivery. I've received no communication from Ford since build either.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I got a loan approved for my car thinking it would show up any day now since it’s just sitting in a lot really close to me. I haven’t signed for it yet and the bank just said that expires on the 20th. Beginning to wonder if I won’t make that time frame

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
I got a loan approved for my car thinking it would show up any day now since it’s just sitting in a lot really close to me. I haven’t signed for it yet and the bank just said that expires on the 20th. Beginning to wonder if I won’t make that time frame
I'm still amazed i'm only a 8 hr truck haul from Kansas and some how still no car. It says shipped Sept 29 and palsapp has "Null" everything. so 35 days since it shipped and nothing. My dealer cant seem to find anything either. This is making more and more furious being im reading people ordered there cars in May and June and are taking delivery on East and West coast which is a much longer haul and ordered them a month or 2 later. @FordMotorCompany get your ordering shit together. Pretty much what I have seen is for the F150 I'm better off waiting till they start rolling out then order and I somehow skip in front of everyone. This is/was your time to shine for new electric and it is turning into a typical repeat of the 2020 Explorer/Aviator Disaster. Why is it soooooo hard to simply try to provide a good experience.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I'm still amazed i'm only a 8 hr truck haul from Kansas and some how still no car. It says shipped Sept 29 and palsapp has "Null" everything. so 35 days since it shipped and nothing. My dealer cant seem to find anything either. This is making more and more furious being im reading people ordered there cars in May and June and are taking delivery on East and West coast which is a much longer haul and ordered them a month or 2 later. @FordMotorCompany get your ordering shit together. Pretty much what I have seen is for the F150 I'm better off waiting till they start rolling out then order and I somehow skip in front of everyone. This is/was your time to shine for new electric and it is turning into a typical repeat of the 2020 Explorer/Aviator Disaster. Why is it soooooo hard to simply try to provide a good experience.
It truly is infuriating. Especially seeing the people with zero priority already driving their vehicles, meanwhile people like you, me, Pudel, Eric, Veronica and poor Plutoman15 who have been waiting for a LONG time get shafted. Last week, I believe it was, I counted 5 deliveries of people very near me. Like within an hour or so driving distance, all were getting their cars and none of them reserved.
Sponsored