Thursday Order Scheduled

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So did anyone win the lottery today and get their order scheduled? If not, hope it rolls over to next week and twice as many are announced then.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So did anyone win the lottery today and get their order scheduled? If not, hope it rolls over to next week and twice as many are announced then.
Nothing yet

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Nope. If no word by next week I’m going to ping the dealer. I know my order is in because I was told by a high level Exec. it was definitely in. I’m trying to cut them some slack because I’m sure I caused some ill will with my escalation to Ford Corporate on the handling of my FE order.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
My dealer reached out on Saturday to final confirm my order details. He said the order was planned for scheduling on Thursday (today) and needed to be finalized by Weds. Since no one got word from Ford today, I am optimistic that they are either a little behind and we will hear tomorrow, or the email system has a bug and we may need to contact the dealer. May reach out tomorrow or Saturday if I dont hear anything.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
May be the thursday schedules take some time to go through their internal systems and then update the dealer systems a few days later

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Someone mentioned in another thread that Ford was having some systems issues today.

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
I reached out to my dealer this morning. He is always super fast at replying (5 minutes or less). The last three weeks have been the same reply, I'll check our system and get right back with you. Not sure what right back means, but it must be different to him since there is never another peep :)

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nothing here, still hopeful than maybe late today (Friday) or Monday there is an update. Still hoping for End Of Year delivery. I know it is very, very small but I keep hoping.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
So, my dealer got back to me this afternoon, he said "...sorry for the delay in getting back to you we've been very busy which is excellent almost sold out of some of our car lines. Haven't heard anything about a delay on the home charging units but I would not be surprised if there we're since we are still experiencing parts back orders due to the Covid 19 shutdown." Notably, no information at all about my car. If he had any information about it, he would have said something. Oh well. Back to staring at the marshmallow and trying to resist eating it :)

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Heard back from my dealer after another prod. No news. Also emailed retail orders, that was fun. They said I have an order and I will receive an email when it is delivered. Guess I have a wait then :)
Sponsored