Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Right. The clean fuel rebate is the only rebate done at time of purchase so the dealer seems to say they are approved so the OP will get that, the others are done after the fact. As long as they take X-Plan etc. not sure what the issue is.

I'm having trouble following what's going on here.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Screenshot_20210219-114656.png

Screenshot_20210219-114755.png

Get your incentives straight!
FTC+CVAP+CVRP+CCFR+Local/Utility incentives+AXZ plan

Guess I'm getting a Model 3..
CVAP is not a rebate, it's an assistance in financing. CVRP - you can only apply after you bought an EV. Your dealer confirmed they are registered for CCFR - so, they will apply it when you purchase you car. They will also apply X-plan. So, not sure what you are complaining about? All you have is the most any of us could get...

Last edited:

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
CVAP is not a rebate, it's an assistance in financing. CVRP - you can only apply after you bought an EV. Your dealer confirmed they are registered for CCFR - so, they will apply it when you purchase you car. They will also apply X-plan. So, not sure what you are complaining about? All you have is the most any of us could get...
"CVAP is not a rebate". - correct it is a "grant". It's income qualified - for example a married couple who make less that 68K can qualify for the grant. I'm in process right now for it. I posted an email about it a moth or so ago. The amount is up to 4K applied to the purchase of a BEV. Just to put it in perspective - in California you can get at least, (with all credits and grants and rebates) around 10 to 13 thousand off on the BEV purchase. He's leaving $4k on the table by not applying for the grant 3 month ago.

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Blue Grabber, Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Seems to me like this is a buyer issue and not a dealer issue. I agree with the dealer.....seems like they are in the right. So many goverment subsidy programs to try to keep straight here. I am sure this car will not be sitting on the lot very long!

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
"CVAP is not a rebate". - correct it is a "grant". It's income qualified - for example a married couple who make less that 68K can qualify for the grant. I'm in process right now for it. I posted an email about it a moth or so ago. The amount is up to 4K applied to the purchase of a BEV. Just to put it in perspective - in California you can get at least, (with all credits and grants and rebates) around 10 to 13 thousand off on the BEV purchase. He's leaving $4k on the table by not applying for the grant 3 month ago.
Had a ton of time to do research and get it done but oh well- gotta do what you have to do. No way they will sit on that car for 3 months. I did all my research on any incentives, rebates, tax credits even before I reserved. Didn't want to leave any money on the table on such an expensive car.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
"CVAP is not a rebate". - correct it is a "grant". It's income qualified - for example a married couple who make less that 68K can qualify for the grant.
Yeah, right... That's pretty interesting idea for a couple with less than $68K annual income to buy $50K+ vehicle. I admire those brave people... I definitely is not one of those, so, I do not think I am leaving anything on a table with CVAP "assistance program".

Orangefirefish

First Name
SY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Why not apply and then order another MME in the meantime? Even for M3 you're still waiting until you're approved- like you said maybe 3 months.

Orangefirefish

First Name
SY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Yeah, right... That's pretty interesting idea for a couple with less than $68K annual income to buy $50K+ vehicle. I admire those brave people... I definitely is not one of those, so, I do not think I am leaving anything on a table with CVAP "assistance program".
Well, this would be one of those scenarios that would favor folks like retirees or those that have high wealth and low income.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Uggghh.. I understand this It sucks not getting it. Kinda like how my daughter's school sends us free lunch sign up sheets. Thanks but just no..

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, this would be one of those scenarios that would favor folks like retirees or those that have high wealth and low income.
Well... Then those people will probably be out of getting full $7500 tax credit - you win some you loose some.
Sponsored