Too many Mach-E’s!

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag
Over 7 months and I still have not seen another one on the road. I'm here in the foothills of NC - about a three-county radius but I occasionally venture down into Charlotte.
I have only seen one other in the piedmont region of NC and the upstate of SC. I have had mine since June.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
I see Mach-E's all the time (of all trims).

What was really odd was that this week I've seen a ton of Bolts. Far more than usual.

Someone must have had a fire sale.

I'll let myself out....
Just got back from Ann Arbor and happy to report, finally saw two Mach E’s in the wild there. A Star White premium on Ann Arbor Saline Road merging onto I-94 East and a Black Premium charging in the 5th street garage. Also saw a White Summit Premier and Grey Bolt at the Meijer on AA/S Road. Nice to finally see non Tesla EV’s in Ann Arbor.

J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Not around here. We got our MME in mid-September and I have yet to see another. I admit that we have been using it primarily local, but took a few trips out to Western MA and Kingstown, RI (URI) from our home in Southeastern MA and have yet to see another MME on the road. Lots of Teslas and one Polstar 2 is all we have spied on the road.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
No one has one around here in Pinellas lol

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
Live on Cincinnati's West side. Besides mine, have only seen two MME's since February.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Country flag
It’s hard not to admire another, I always give a thumbs up and usually get it back unless they are on the phone or think I’m a stalker. ?

Anyone ever drive by a reflective building and just check themselves out? ?

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
This reminds me of when we got our Leaf in June 2011 (which we still have; got the battery replaced free just before the warranty ran out). When you'd see another one -- which was rare for a long time -- both drivers would wave excitedly.

Good times. Look forward to that again.

Last edited:

Mach-e4x

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e 4x, 2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I've seen only one other MME in my area (getting charged) and it's the nice red one I was looking at in the showroom while I was purchasing mine. Of course I've been spotting more and more Tesla's on the road.

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I thought it was odd for a Ford dealer to be selling Tesla’s but it would have been nice to test drive one before we made the final decision! Haven’t seen a MME over there since my Wife’s order came in a couple months ago.
we have Subaru dealer in our neck of the woods that picked up 4 Teslas at auction...I test drove them and hated the drive, lack of visibility out the back window and darn thing was just weird. The MME for me was an easy transition from an ICE.

cloh76

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav 4; Mach-e
Country flag
I'm starting to see a lot more here in Austin as well. I used to have people coming up all the time asking about it and taking pictures. Now I'm starting to see more of them around.

I'm not sure, but because they discontinued the infinite blue color, at least mine will be unique (unless Ford decides to bring it back)

ArthurH

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD EX; Rapid Red
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Haven't seen one during my normal commutes in the past year. Granted I wasn't exactly looking, but nothing looked particularly eye-catching amidst the sea of Teslas, and I'm sure the Mach-E would've caught my eye at the time. As such, I didn't even know the Mach-E existed until maybe 4-5 months ago. Still didn't see any on the roads since then, and I was actively looking.

Finally got my wife a Select this weekend at dealership (My Premium is on Order) and although I've been paying attention, we're probably one of the few (if not only) within a 10mi radius of our neighborhood. It's definitely welcoming since seeing a Tesla every other block.

It's interesting because all the Ford dealerships in my area are consistently sold out of Mach-Es, but still, it's an incredibly rare sighting.

ArthurH

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD EX; Rapid Red
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I'm not sure, but because they discontinued the infinite blue color, at least mine will be unique (unless Ford decides to bring it back)
Oh nice, I would've definitely ordered with Infinite Blue if they brought it back. While Grabber Blue is eye-catching, it always looks too plastic-like in pictures, for my taste.

Skierick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD, 2017 BMW 440 Convertible
Country flag
Other than mine, I've only seen about half a dozen in the six months since I got mine.
Sponsored