Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone else get the rocking back and forth when coming to a stop (one pedal drive) up hill? Feels like an old 70's or 80's American Behemoth car......
I use one pedal all the time and don't have the rocking back and forth you are experiencing.
Sponsored

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
1. Q2 2021
2. Q3 2021
3. Q4 2021 (probably)

roadshow

First Name
roadshow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford. Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone else get the rocking back and forth when coming to a stop (one pedal drive) up hill? Feels like an old 70's or 80's American Behemoth car......
Yes. It happens when I'm inching forward when parking in my garage. It feels like I'm in a boat.

YaRu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
What is Blue cruise?
Lol, forgot what the Blue Cruise option was because it wasn’t a big deal to me. However, just saw my order is now in Production phase & the window sticker was available to view…it DOES have Bluecruise listed in optional equipment.

jdsimard2012

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
1) For the price I paid I should get two keys!
2) The mobile phone key is way too buggy.
3) The charger port door is cheap.

EasyPass

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4X, 2017 Fusion Energi PHEV
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
One fob ,sound settings don't Stick,
software/logic issues like seat memory, door locks and opening rear hatch
I found if you complete your personal profile and have your PaaK available at the car, the sound settings will remain/revert to what you last left them as. This becomes part of your personal profile along with many other settings. The fob alone didn't seem to work this way.

EasyPass

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4X, 2017 Fusion Energi PHEV
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
One big annoyance for me is that I can't save the settings (balance,...) on the B&O sound system?
:(
I found that if you have PaaK available to the car when it is started the sound controls will be in the same position as the last time that PaaK had set them. The fob on its own doesn't seem to have this capability.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
fxo

fxo

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
frankober.net
Vehicles
Ram 1500, CX-5, Fit, C-Max, XTerra
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
1. PaaK virtually useless (hoping this is fixed during my 10K service next week).

2. Not able to open frunk externally (hoping eventual update fixes this)

3. I feel like I’m never been able to find a comfortable seated position with the current seats. Idk if a 10 way seat would fix this, but I think it would.

*BONUS*
That flimsy trunk cover is so annoying. Always feel like it’s going to fly away when driving with all of my windows down smh.

*BONUS BONUS*
I still can’t wrap my head around Ford decided to go with that cheesy spaceship sound instead of a Mustang like exhaust tune. ??‍♂
I do worry about liking the seats, but not too many complain. For the importance of this car they should go with an adjustable seat cushion. Quite strange. I heard the Ford VP say he is working hard to get this critical model perfected so I hope this is coming! A top end car like this needs a near perfect interior. Or more adjustable one for sure!

Bonehead

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
I have four strange ones.

1. Heater suddenly comes on full blast.

2. Two windows on the right side opened by themselves at the same time.

3. No rubber mats available for trunk.
when you option for them.

4. I used the numeric pad to open doors. It worked but for some reason the approach with key did not turn on lights at night.
I had to reset it in settings.
Hi - I've had my MME for a week now, and the heater's come on full blast 4 times. Is it still happening to you? You find any info on this?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Hi - I've had my MME for a week now, and the heater's come on full blast 4 times. Is it still happening to you? You find any info on this?
That happened to me 1x yesterday when I was leaving the dealership with the car. Thought it was a fluke.

Mach-e4x

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e 4x, 2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My fan would go on MAX too until I realized my finger was hitting the icon for MAX fan on the screen when I turned up the volume dial! That Icon for MAX might be too close to the dial.

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I found if you complete your personal profile and have your PaaK available at the car, the sound settings will remain/revert to what you last left them as. This becomes part of your personal profile along with many other settings. The fob alone didn't seem to work this way.
My last tuned radio station never saves with my profile. After my wife drives the car I always have to retune to my favorite. It does save all the presets correctly, and I can see that they change if I select between the two profiles. You would think saving my last tuned station would be simple.
Sponsored