Reaction score
Website
frankober.net
Vehicles
Ram 1500, CX-5, Fit, C-Max, XTerra
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Interesting I see no persistently, consistent complaints about the powertrain, when this video says it is not smooth during regen, transitions, slow speed (comparing to Tesla)?

@67 Stang Convertible thanks for your comments. That would really bug me. A button that is not usability focused is one thing, a laggy powertrain especially at transitions, that actually could be a safety issue.
Sponsored

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
1. The screen is slow when you first start the vehicle.
2. With all notifications for the Nav turned off, I still get some.
3. The fan speed seems to randomly increase even though auto climate is turned off.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Anyone else get the rocking back and forth when coming to a stop (one pedal drive) up hill? Feels like an old 70's or 80's American Behemoth car......
I do not. I've never had 1pd prior to the MME and have never experienced this. It's on all the time too.

PCS2021

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Lincoln Navigator
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
First thing I did was download the .pdf of the manual into my phone. Having the manual in sync4 is of little use if you can't get into the vehicle or the screen has failed. Having it available on fordpass would be good. I like the convenience of having it on my phone so even if I have no internet, I can still access it.
I have three strange ones.

1. Heater suddenly comes on full blast.

2. Two windows on the right side opened by themselves at the same time.

3. No rubber mats available for trunk.
I found a Ford dealer in Illinois on eBay that has OEM MME rubber floor mats and OEM MME rubber trunk mats at a fair price. Quick shipping and no issues when I ordered. I need to order a second Key FOB now that I think of it.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
It keeps the air conditioning (and I assume heat in winter) on so your pet doesn't suffer/die in the heat.
Ah, got it. I’ve never owned pets so I’ve never understood these things. Of course, I have to admit I’ve never understood why people leave living things, like pets and children, unattended in autos, but that’s just me ?‍♂

Mach-e4x

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e 4x, 2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Please be a driver that has had one of these for a few months, what are YOUR top 3 annoyances with the MME?

You can come back in 1 or (n) year(s) and see if Ford solved any of these... :)
Only complaint is a howling whirring noise, gets louder the faster I go.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
1. Phone as Key is a disaster.
When simple tech works so intermittently that it erodes my confidence in the big stuff
2. No roof racks (was told there were 3rd party racks available)
bought an SUV that can’t haul my kayaks
3. Wish the Manual was available in the Ford Pass App on my iPad, not just on the car screen
It’s tough to learn the new tech when the screen on which you’re reading about it is the one you need to try it out
Check out SeaSucker for a great roof rack soluiton.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Only complaint is a howling whirring noise, gets louder the faster I go.
Are you certain it's not coming from outside of the vehicle? You should check your rear view mirror when that happens.

Seriously, that doesn't sound normal. You should get that checked by the dealer.

Last edited:

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
360/back-up cams should remain active a few seconds longer when triggered by the (parking) sensors.
Dunno if its what you are talking about, but you can extend the time the cameras are on. Mine stay on until I pick up speed then they shut off, want to say its like 12mph.

MojoWorking

First Name
Mojo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport & MME
Country flag
1. PAAK
2. Ford disconnect with their dealership network

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Yes when the blue bubble is around the car. It has a tendency to hug the left side pretty frequently, even to the point where it yells at me to take control because it gets too close. On very well marked freeways, 94 125 and the 5 here in San Diego which are all major freeways.
I have not seen that problem here on the 5, 56 or 15. I even asked my wife and she thought it centered up pretty well. It does have some probs on the curvy 163 as you get downtown.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Dunno if its what you are talking about, but you can extend the time the cameras are on. Mine stay on until I pick up speed then they shut off, want to say its like 12mph.
I wish the camera would come on EARLIER when I am pulling into a space. Any settings for that?

Debangor

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I found a Ford dealer in Illinois on eBay that has OEM MME rubber floor mats and OEM MME rubber trunk mats at a fair price. Quick shipping and no issues when I ordered. I need to order a second Key FOB now that I think of it.
I got a set of Weathertech floor mats for front and back seats as well as the trunk mat. Pretty expensive, but makes it easy to keep clean.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I wish the camera would come on EARLIER when I am pulling into a space. Any settings for that?
I’d like that, too, but I guess it needs to sense a close obstacle before coming on otherwise we’d get camera turning on whenever at low speeds in general.
Sponsored