First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
At some point recently, the Tech Specs PDF published on the Ford web site has been updated. The only addition, as far as I can tell, is Top Speed for each trim. This was already listed on the European sites like ford.co.uk and ford.no, though they don't show the GT trim.

111 mph (179 km/h) is the top speed for all trim levels except for GT, which is 124 mph (200 km/h). I don't have any plans to reach these speeds in a car, except perhaps on autobahn, but it's nice to know that Ford is periodically updating the published details.

The tech specs PDF is available here: https://www.ford.com/mach-e/2021/media-kit/. The old document was last modified 11/13/2019, while the updated document was modified on 12/3/2019.
Sponsored

MyDoxie3

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3
Occupation
Deli Clerk
Country flag
At some point recently, the Tech Specs PDF published on the Ford web site has been updated. The only addition, as far as I can tell, is Top Speed for each trim. This was already listed on the European sites like ford.co.uk and ford.no, though they don't show the GT trim.

111 mph (179 km/h) is the top speed for all trim levels except for GT, which is 124 mph (200 km/h). I don't have any plans to reach these speeds in a car, except perhaps on autobahn, but it's nice to know that Ford is periodically updating the published details.

The tech specs PDF is available here: https://www.ford.com/mach-e/2021/media-kit/. The old document was last modified 11/13/2019, while the updated document was modified on 12/3/2019.

Mach E Mus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Insight,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Has anyone found any aftermarket performance additions for the Mach E or actually any E powered vehicle ? I feel by now somebody would sell something, whether real or not, as in the market is big enough now. I realize the first Mach E delivery is probably a year out, or more, but there's all the other E cars need chipping or whatever they call E hot rodding.

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The problem with modding an electric vehicle is that it could mess up OTA updates, which can and do improve performance and efficiency. There are other modifications available, but usually power is fairly standard as to not screw up updates.
Sponsored