UK Customers

Dermot Vermin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SRD Black
Country flag
finally an update on this. I got an email from Ford Customer services, the new BECM has arrived and been fitted today. They’ve done a road test and found a knock from the front suspension so they’ve ’ordered a replacement part that will come in Friday or Monday’. I don’t know what this part is and nor I do really care. I get back from holiday on Saturday afternoon so couldn’t get the MME until Monday anyway..
See if they offer you a good will payment, I did very well out of it!
Sponsored

anth_85

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Hope it’s all sorted for you when you return and you get to experience all the good things about this car.
me too. It’s been quite difficult as we are the in our family and friend groups who have went EV, and as usual there have been the doubters. So remaining positive that it’s fine and these things happen to new cars has been challenging. But we’ve been away and that’s took our mind off it

anth_85

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
they have said they will cover my fuel bills while I’ve had the courtesy car so I’ve not lost out and since it’s all under warranty I’ve not spent anything on the work being done.

Spacey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Just got version 4.33 of the FordPass app today. (Android version). No obvious changes/improvements.

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
What’s your mileage DV?

Were you in Mansfield today?

Got 82,000 miles up, values dropping but will probably will keep it ‘til it or I drops!

Got a bit bored so………..

Edge2MME

First Name
Lorenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Ed
Country flag
Explorer configurator is open for those that reserved not that Im planning on changing the Mach-e. works out 4k cheaper than the Mach-e premium AWD with similar spec, adding a heat pump adds £1800.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2024-03-26 091840

anth_85

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Picked up the MME back from the dealers yesterday. They have said they have changed the BECM and done the HVBJB recall, which I was not expecting to be done, but it's confirmed on the Ford website too so I am very happy about that. The knock on the front end was just a drop link so that's been replaced too. They gave it to us with a fully charged battery and since my wife is not in the office for the next couple of weeks we probably wont need to charge it for quite awhile.

Dermot Vermin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SRD Black
Country flag
What’s your mileage DV?

Were you in Mansfield today?

Got 82,000 miles up, values dropping but will probably will keep it ‘til it or I drops!

Got a bit bored so………..

74000 now, gonna order my new car in December, no idea how I'm gonna go yet tho.