UK Customers

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
Octopus do a cheap 5p per kwh rate during the night. You need a smart meter.
If you have smart meter EDF give you 8p night time/ but longer hours than Octopus / and the weekends.
Without smart meter 12p all the time.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
If you have smart meter EDF give you 8p night time/ but longer hours than Octopus / and the weekends.
Without smart meter 12p all the time.
Yeah except the peak rate was about 19p for me. And the gas rate was is tied to it so you really have to calculate what works for you and your lifestyle.

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
I have gone with octopus go due to the cheap 4 hour period. Was already with octopus on super green and found them excellent.

What home chargers have people gone for? - I have arranged for the installation of a Zappi charger as I have solar panels and this charging point allows excess electicity generated to be fed into the car while it is parked up.

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
I went for a smart pro tethered, its being installed on 22nd Feb.

@Wonky_Donkey maybe another thing for the spreadsheet charging unit and tethered or not :)

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
I'm still looking into it. Was thinking of a podpoint solo, but going to look into costs for Easee and Andersen etc, EO ones looks very small and unobtrusive too.

I'd love thoughts from members who have done more research into the options.

Mwjdavies

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR Rapid Red
Country flag
I'm still looking into it. Was thinking of a podpoint solo, but going to look into costs for Easee and Andersen etc, EO ones looks very small and unobtrusive too.

I'd love thoughts from members who have done more research into the options.
Add Wallbox Pulsar Plus to the list, again a small box, and good reviews.
I haven’t got it yet, but thats currently top of my list for when time comes

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I have gone round in a circle with the charger but think I have settled on the EO mini 2 tethered. Would have used the Ohme but it doesn’t support Ford.

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
I have Pod Point tethered installed in December. Work ok for now. No complaints at all ( but I use only for 2 months) till now. Personally I think Andersen is best on the market but is a bit expensive compare to other ones. Especially when you don’t have solar panels etc.

Mwjdavies

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR Rapid Red
Country flag
General opinion I have seen so far is Zappi best if solar, Pod Point amongst cheapest, andersen, nicest visually but most expensive, wallbox & EO most compact

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
[QUOTE = "Wonky_Donkey, post: 97593, medlem: 694"]
Wiki for nye brukere i Storbritannia:

Så i lys av alle de ferske brukerne vi nylig har anskaffet, og i lys av den litt slappe tråden vi har opprettet her, har jeg opprettet en UK-spesifikk Wiki der jeg sist opp alle de gode tingene som har blitt splattet over de 2400 innlegg jeg denne tråden.

Lenke:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/uk-specific-wiki.3093/

Vennligst prøv å holde samtalen i denne tråden her, slik at ovennevnte Wiki ikke drukner i chat ?
[/ SITAT]
Hei, det er en fin registrering du har opprettet, er du interessert i å opprette / kopiere Wiki og Google docs registrering for Norge? Dine nordiske MME-venner - Steinar ;-)
[QUOTE = "Wonky_Donkey, post: 97593, medlem: 694"]
Wiki for nye brukere i Storbritannia:

Så i lys av alle de ferske brukerne vi nylig har anskaffet, og i lys av den litt slappe tråden vi har opprettet her, har jeg opprettet en UK-spesifikk Wiki der jeg laster opp alle de gode tingene som har blitt splattet over de 2400 innlegg i denne tråden.

Lenke:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/uk-specific-wiki.3093/

Vennligst prøv å holde samtalen i denne tråden her, slik at ovennevnte Wiki ikke drukner i chat ?
[/SITAT]
Hei det er en fin registrering du har laget, er du interessert i å opprette / kopiere Wiki og Google docs registrering for Norge? Dine nordiske MME-venner - Steinar ;-)

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
As i have tons of time on my hands atm have translated stesirs post - wants you to create your spreadsheet for the norwegian thread wonkey :)

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
As i have tons of time on my hands atm have translated stesirs post - wants you to create your spreadsheet for the norwegian thread wonkey :)
Hello Yes, thank you! - dte would have been great, I can promote it on Norsk MACHe furnaces Facebook group, and we can get up facts about delivery and nice statistics but we are waiting for the boats / Steinar ;-)

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
There has been mention on here about some peoples build dates being put back or not being issued when expected. Although the MME is not specifically mentioned it would appear the Ford's new F-150 has been/could be affected by the shortage of microchips that is happening at the moment so this could be one reason. It could also be the reason for the long lead times when ordering. Just hope that those of us whose cars have been built and seem to be stagnating in Mexico aren't affected by this.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Hello Yes, thank you! - dte would have been great, I can promote it on Norsk MACHe furnaces Facebook group, and we can get up facts about delivery and nice statistics but we are waiting for the boats / Steinar ;-)
Hiya @stesir

I have created a spreadsheet for the Norway orders....

Norway Order Tracker

Hope this is ok :)

-----
Hei

Jeg har laget et regneark for bestillingene i Norge ....

Norway Order Tracker

Håper dette er ok :)
Sponsored