UK Customers

Donfanatico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEAT Tarraco
Country flag
No. Why were you assuming it did? Search for heat pump on this forum and you’ll find plenty of threads discussing the pros and cons of a heat pump! ?
THanks, this is the only UK section and I couldn't find it. The specs are different in different markets as standard. Heat pump is a must-have, wife will boycott otherwise, she is freezing all the time and the aircon is on all the time :) No way we are going to save on that, unfortunately.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
THanks, this is the only UK section and I couldn't find it. The specs are different in different markets as standard. Heat pump is a must-have, wife will boycott otherwise, she is freezing all the time and the aircon is on all the time :) No way we are going to save on that, unfortunately.
Pre-heat the cabin while your car is plugged in?

Donfanatico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEAT Tarraco
Country flag
Pre-heat the cabin while your car is plugged in?
I'll keep quiet about that, maybe she won't notice :)
I live in a block of flats with underground garages but may have difficulties getting the owners to install chargers so may need to rely on public charging infrastucture. We'll see. That's my main issue in going electric right now unfortunately.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Good point. Well, we do get the heated windscreen so she can always press her hands against that! ?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
Wow. Yet more comms from Ford Uk. Thats two in a month now!!

Dear Mark,

We would be delighted if you could join us online on Tuesday 27th October at 6 PM (GMT) to hear from the global team who designed and engineered the all-electric Mustang Mach-E.

In a film lasting approximately 60 minutes, you will see behind-the-scenes and discover how it all began, from the early designs to the finished product that will start arriving in the UK from early 2021.

Afterwards, you can ask your questions on Twitter during a live Q&A session with the team who brought Mustang Mach-E to life. In order to join the live Twitter Q&A you will need to have set up a Twitter account in advance.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Wow. Yet more comms from Ford Uk. Thats two in a month now!!

Dear Mark,

We would be delighted if you could join us online on Tuesday 27th October at 6 PM (GMT) to hear from the global team who designed and engineered the all-electric Mustang Mach-E.

In a film lasting approximately 60 minutes, you will see behind-the-scenes and discover how it all began, from the early designs to the finished product that will start arriving in the UK from early 2021.

Afterwards, you can ask your questions on Twitter during a live Q&A session with the team who brought Mustang Mach-E to life. In order to join the live Twitter Q&A you will need to have set up a Twitter account in advance.
Care to share the invite with the rest of us (once you've confirmed your place of course)?

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
Here is the full email invite (I hope)
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot_20201021-182208_Outlook
Not sure if it will let you click the link there either. as Long as it’s not person specific then happy to share the link with whoever wants it. They’re also going to share the content after the event so one way or other everyone should get to see it.

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
Care to share the invite with the rest of us (once you've confirmed your place of course)?
I don’t think I can make 6pm next Tuesday actually so if person specific then happy for you to have my invite.
Sponsored