Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
It was reported yesterday that Ford were prioritising EU deliveries the score better on their environmental credits.

The UK is not in the EU. ???

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
oh FFS. This is getting pathetic
It is indeed. no f-ing information coming out of Ford.

It's now creeping from May into June.

The country and commuting is potentially opening up from late June/early July.

We need our cars.

No-one thought back in December after confirming orders that we would still be here in May not having the car or a firm delivery date.

I did not know it would be June at the very earliest that the deliveries would start and that Ford would be responding with any questions with even less than "no comment".

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I believe Norway have a ship that rescued their cars from Antwerp but deliveries have not reached customers.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I believe Norway have a ship that rescued their cars from Antwerp but deliveries have not reached customers.
As far as I can recall there has not been anyone who is on this forum from UK, NOR, FR, GER, NL who have reported that they have had their cars delivered to them. Ford media did report that someone in NL had their car delivered. That means that there has been only 1 car delivered to a customer in the whole of EUR, and I include the UK in that, as far as we know. Now with all the cars that have arrived in Antwerp in the last 2 months don't you think that tells us something about the condition of our cars and the work that is required to bring them up to standard. The is, in my opinion, definitely more than meets the eye than the official reason of "additional QC checks"

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
As far as I can recall there has not been anyone who is on this forum from UK, NOR, FR, GER, NL who have reported that they have had their cars delivered to them. Ford media did report that someone in NL had their car delivered. That means that there has been only 1 car delivered to a customer in the whole of EUR, and I include the UK in that, as far as we know. Now with all the cars that have arrived in Antwerp in the last 2 months don't you think that tells us something about the condition of our cars and the work that is required to bring them up to standard. The is, in my opinion, definitely more than meets the eye than the official reason of "additional QC checks"
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/norway-mach-e-ready-for-production.2259/page-86

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Norway as well , but they have first delivery!!!
That’s what was reported.... perhaps based on Shengen Area? I did a quick search but couldn’t see ... UK is clearly not too of the list.

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
True, min is early build 6. feb, on Grande Huston, to Antwerp, and stil not here..., yesterday Ford CEO Officially deleted Mach-E ONE in Oslo, more of the 953 cars from the 1. boat (28. April) is to be delved this week an and forward ...

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
"Flåte’s Mustang Mach-E was on a boat with many others that arrived last Wednesday in Drammen. “We now have very many cars that have arrived or are on their way to Norway, and know that there are many customers who have waited patiently. Therefore, it is great now to finally be up and running and hand over the very first customer-delivered car in Norway to Einar Flåte, says CEO of RøhneSelmer, Kjetil Hagestande.”

https://cleantechnica.com/2021/05/04/ford-mustang-mach-e-deliveries-begin-in-norway/

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
I thinks there's at least two on the Dutch thread @makooy being one of them.

At least three on the Norwegian thread where the cars have arrived at dealers. The Norwegian issue seems to be a bottleneck in processing in Norway.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
I think as we have all learnt, Ford have no concept of uk season or years. I think if it does come on sale and I am still waiting for my FE I would change my order for the GT (price depending). Must be a sucker for punishment!
I did notice that he said Europe when I asked about U.K. specifically, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re skipped all together. But yes, if order bank opens before my car is delivered, I’ll seriously consider cancelling and waiting on the GT... depending on the lead time. My FE is now delayed to August, so there is a chance.
Sponsored