Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e awd
Occupation
Process operator
Country flag
No the immaculata is a car carrier used on the rivers , from antwerp to flushing , mine came over on the grande Houston then it was stuck in antwerp for a while then was told ot was on the immaculata

Unless I'm wrong and both ships they have quoted are the ones that cross the Atlantic, lol ?
Sponsored

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
No the immaculata is a car carrier used on the rivers , from antwerp to flushing , mine came over on the grande Houston then it was stuck in antwerp for a while then was told ot was on the immaculata
Mine came from Mexico to Antwerp on the Immacolata - it normally does the loop of East coast Americas (South & North) and then the transatlantic trip over to Europe including Antwerp.

...and at the risk of repeating myself... ;)
Adeline is one of the boats that does the Dagenham to Vlissingen run.

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
Out of curiosity when collecting your Mach E what finance rate are you getting?

My original quote was 4.9%, it dropped to 4.8% and new orders of the EXT RWD are getting 2.9%. I'm querying this with my dealer as I only discovered the difference after signing the paperwork earlier today at the higher rate. :(

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Out of curiosity when collecting your Mach E what finance rate are you getting?

My original quote was 4.9%, it dropped to 4.8% and new orders of the EXT RWD are getting 2.9%. I'm querying this with my dealer as I only discovered the difference after signing the paperwork earlier today at the higher rate. :(
FML - Well that's a nice kick in the nuts on a Wednesday evening. ?

My agreement was at 4.88% APR that I signed last week. The same car is now at 2.9% APR on the website. You could argue that I got £3k knocked off for the grant - but still - that's mean!

Last edited:

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Mine came from Mexico to Antwerp on the Immacolata - it normally does the loop of East coast Americas (South & North) and then the transatlantic trip over to Europe including Antwerp.

...and at the risk of repeating myself... ;)
Yep! Forenso, and sometimes Tossa are doing Antwerp to Flushing. At the moment Adeline and Celeste are doing the runs from Flushing/Vlissingen over to Dagenham.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Fantastic news Steve! Obviously, all the Liverpool bound cars did not travel together. ?
I chased up today and I think that's what's required as you the customer is the only person that has a sense of urgency.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag

My agreement was at 4.88% APR that I signed last week. The same car is now at 2.9% APR on the website. You could argue that I got £3k knocked off for the grant - but still - that's mean!
Yeah that 4.9% rate is probably no longer justifiable with the loss of the £3k carrot.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Well, it’s official, new buyers of a RWD ER will benefit from a 2.9% interest rate saving them £2K!

Can it get any worse? ?

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag

Not a good way to reward your patience and loyalty.

Ford like to keep this fun right to the end. The timing is terrible for those that got in early! Ford know we are all watching them super closely too. They should have dropped it a couple of weeks ago and then we would have all been happy. They could even have spun a nice story around it.....!

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
IONITY charging
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 2D553B14-DE97-44A5-B051-0594419FA167
That's why you're getting yours now! That and the Grand Whitney Houston were the first ships.
Mine was on the Immacolatta same as @WonkyDonkey but no sign of it yet.

I don’t think there is any logic at all to deliveries. It’s just down to which car is nearest the transporter when it loads. ??

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Right then. I have had my car for a week now. RWD ER. The only issue I have had so far is that after setting up my remote vehicle setup in Ford Pass app and my Ford account after sending to vehicle my car hasn't/can't receive it. Not really an issue as I set up what I could manually. Can't put a profile picture up though.
Driving experience. One word AWESOME. Now this is purely a personal experience, some of you might have differing opinions. Ride is quite firm, which I like. It is almost the same as my previous car, Kuga ST Line X, and I loved that. It doesn't seem to 'wallow'. Driving position is good as well. It is fast too so if you already have points on your licence you might get a few more if you aren't careful. I haven't got any complaints about build quality. No rattles, squeaks, buzzing or odd noises. OPD is fantastic. So far the only time I have touched the brake pedal is to turn the car on and put it into gear. Have hovered over it a couple of times but didn't need it. My 4 year grandson wanted to go for a ride. Got his seal of approval. My wife loves it too.
Overall, my expectations, which were high, have been totally exceeded. Getting to the position I am in now has been a very long 15 months, ups and downs, many speed bumps and just general apathy from Ford regarding communication. BUT IT HAS BEEN WORTH ALL OF IT. Those of you who are getting yours soon, enjoy the experience. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Good news. It would seem that I can now set up my car using the remote vehicle setup function from my Fordpsss app. Got a profile pic on my car. I wonder if that was one of the bug squashes in the OTA update yesterday
Sponsored