Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Yeah I've had no changes to ETIS at all (still showing the date it was built, 1st Dec 2020) - the ETIS updates seem a bit hit and miss, with changes only after delivery for some people, so I wouldn't get too worried on that.

I'd be getting very excited now if it wasn't for this stop/hold order - fingers crossed a software update can fix...
Exactly. Hopefully are cars are pretty much ready and just need a quick update fix and then we can get our hands on them
Sponsored

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Does anyone know what "oemCorrelationId means, as that has also changed for me.

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Sigh my data has just gone back to being 2 hours apart.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
@Wonky_Donkey could you please check if you ETIS PTI update date changed after your recent OTA update?

I'm trying to figure out if my ETIS PTI date of yesterday relates to dealer PDI or just an OTA. Thanks!
Yes it did ?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Waiting to see if the dealer will mail me that the car is on hold or just leave me in the dark about it (even though I found out here).

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Waiting to see if the dealer will mail me that the car is on hold or just leave me in the dark about it (even though I found out here).
I emailed my dealer about it last night as they received the car at their PDI compound yesterday. He said they are aware and are working with Ford to get us good news soon. So I'm hoping it will be a quick fix!

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I emailed my dealer about it last night as they received the car at their PDI compound yesterday. He said they are aware and are working with Ford to get us good news soon. So I'm hoping it will be a quick fix!
So he has my stress levels at heart as he waits for the fix to be implemented before I was supposed to pick it up.

Kdpt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, MG ZS EV
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Looks like the Ford ETIS PTI info changed on the ECU Units etc this morning
(1st change since Jan)

AssemblyPartNo___SoftwarePartNo____LastChecked
LJ8T-10849-CL_____LJ8T-14C026-AL ___03-06-2021

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
So he has my stress levels at heart as he waits for the fix to be implemented before I was supposed to pick it up.
I spoke to Harry at TrustFord Dagenham this morning who confirmed my vehicle was in the country (at DAGTOPS). He was pretty open about this being a learning process for them, which we all know too well! I asked about the recall, and while he didn't know any more that us, he seemed relaxed and said it would likely be something they can sort during PDI - we'll see if he's right!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just had this email from Hannah

Yes. Unfortunately a bug in the location services has been identified that results in eCall not sending the correct location when in the range of 0⁰ to -1⁰ west of Greenwich. A software update to resolve the issue and lift the hold is in high priority development and we are pushing to have this available as soon as possible.

Customers who have already taken delivery of their Mustang Mach-E will be contacted directly as a separate action to advise of actions required. We are very aware of the disappointment that this will cause for our customers that have picked up their Mustang Mach-E and indeed those that were both picking up their vehicles or customers looking forward to getting behind the wheel for a test drive. Our number one priority is your safety and this decision hasn’t been taken lightly given how excited both you and we are to see the cars out on the road.

Everyone within Ford offers our sincerest apologies to the customers affected by this delay and please be assured we’re working hard to rectify this as quickly as possible. At the current moment we do not have a date for when the fix will be completed, as it is a European issue, not just a Ford of Britain and Ireland issue. I will be keeping you informed of the details as we are processing through the implications.

Dhiren

First Name
Dhiren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Mustang Mach-E, ER RWD)
Occupation
Office Supplies Reseller
Country flag
Just had this email from Hannah

Yes. Unfortunately a bug in the location services has been identified that results in eCall not sending the correct location when in the range of 0⁰ to -1⁰ west of Greenwich. A software update to resolve the issue and lift the hold is in high priority development and we are pushing to have this available as soon as possible.

Customers who have already taken delivery of their Mustang Mach-E will be contacted directly as a separate action to advise of actions required. We are very aware of the disappointment that this will cause for our customers that have picked up their Mustang Mach-E and indeed those that were both picking up their vehicles or customers looking forward to getting behind the wheel for a test drive. Our number one priority is your safety and this decision hasn’t been taken lightly given how excited both you and we are to see the cars out on the road.

Everyone within Ford offers our sincerest apologies to the customers affected by this delay and please be assured we’re working hard to rectify this as quickly as possible. At the current moment we do not have a date for when the fix will be completed, as it is a European issue, not just a Ford of Britain and Ireland issue. I will be keeping you informed of the details as we are processing through the implications.
I has the same just now from her

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
Yeah I've had no changes to ETIS at all (still showing the date it was built, 1st Dec 2020) - the ETIS updates seem a bit hit and miss, with changes only after delivery for some people, so I wouldn't get too worried on that.

I'd be getting very excited now if it wasn't for this stop/hold order - fingers crossed a software update can fix...
So how come you sneaked ahead of me then? ??? Hannah has just confirmed that my car IS still in Antwerp, so will have this fix in Antwerp. But my ETIS dates have changed to 2/6/21!

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
So how come you sneaked ahead of me then? ??? Hannah has just confirmed that my car IS still in Antwerp, so will have this fix in Antwerp. But my ETIS dates have changed to 2/6/21!
Yeah - sorry about that! It's so random, with some cars from earlier ships still stuck in Antwerp! Maybe someone took pity on my car as it's an early December build, but who really knows?!

robert007ssmuel

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-Max, Mach E RWD EX Rapid Red.
Country flag
Anybody emailed Hannah about this 4.9 to 2.9 interest rate change on the finance.
My deal says it's down to Ford what they charge nothing to do with the dealer.
Sponsored