EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
Yes I would think if has a ship date and in transit then it's off to the docks in time.
Think this is going to catch my dealer out. I phoned another dealer today about something completely different, but in passing mentioned the Mach e. His answer was. Think we are looking at Sept/Oct before where be seeing any of them.

Rod m

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf
Country flag
Wonky same with my LEAF is going back
Now using sonā€™s car while heā€™s away in Africa until July
Iā€™m wondering what now changing gears, no heated steering wheel, no reverse camera and no heated seats, gone back in time LOL
Are weā€™ll press on and get our cars sometime this year

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Or they aren't concerned about the time.it takes to get to us. The cars getting on the ship tonight are due to get to England on 6th May and will be with the dealers a week or so after that.
Now that could be their way of protecting themselves if things go slower than they hope, but I'm not so sure.
Have the cars that were on the first ship over made it to the UK yet?
Where did you get the 6th May from? The ship is due to Antwerp on 15th March. I can't believe Ford would have them sitting in Antwerp for another 7 weeks. They are going to want to get paid for them asap.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Where did you get the 6th May from? The ship is due to Antwerp on 15th March. I can't believe Ford would have them sitting in Antwerp for another 7 weeks. They are going to want to get paid for them asap.
I think it was that date I was given around end of Jan for delivery and then you and wonky checked with your dealers and found your dates had changed to that?

A date from Vista. A very estimated date.

Then soon after the sun did their review and printed deliveries "march" !

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Rebecca gave me that date I think or my dealer

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I like your dates far more
I think Ford are just being overly cautious. Dealers can only tell you what they see on vista which comes from Ford. IF some cars are on the Grande Houston then it doesn't make any sense to withhold them from customers for any longer than necessary.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
If @Wonky_Donkey can work his magic and track the VINs as they are loaded on the ship at Veracruz, and then again at Antwerp then we will know for sure!

Go Wonky!

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
I think Ford are just being overly cautious. Dealers can only tell you what they see on vista which comes from Ford. IF some cars are on the Grande Houston then it doesn't make any sense to withhold them from customers for any longer than necessary.
Grahame, do you have next few POC of Grande Houston?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Sorry, I mean after Antwerp?
Don't know where she is going after Antwerp apart from she is not programmed to go to Southampton or any other main UK port. But then that could all change

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
If we get back to Grande New Jersey, after she has been in Antwerp she has to go to a few more ports before arriving in the UK. I was just wondering does Grande Houston make the same loop! Which gives an answer to a few questions about the time difference.
Sponsored