UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
no idea. I’ve been fobbed off loads of times with rubbish answers about building in batches.
I no longer believe that is a credible explanation as to why some cars have randomly not been built.
Sponsored

Cricri67

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME First Edition (cancelled), Ioniq 5 Project 45
Country flag
Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 21.36.27.png
Very Very Interesting. The "sold out" First Edition is back on the site as previously mentioned BUT did anyone notice the delivery date quoted - "Delivery Beginning Summer 2021".

It's going to be interesting to see if the guys on here who's car appear to have been produced, actually receive the.
Has not come back on French site. Is this specific to UK?

Rabalder74

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE - Grabber Blue
Country flag
https://www.macheforum.com/site/members/cricri67.540/

one of our French friends appears to have a 24th April delivery date.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...evolution-of-this-one.743/page-65#post-117386

I agree with all the comments above - without Wonky the Vin hero and Grahame, I can't imagine where we'd be.... probably ranting at the concierge, dealership and a shrink all day long!
We just have to "hope" they don't get their cars very soon. Cause when they do, they will not have time beeing here, but out driving... :oops:;)

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
this is perhaps the only place we get to vent frustrations... I have cancelled my Black RWD ER so one of those should be on the site soon on 10-14 weeks. Just in case somebody is after one :) I couldn't have three on order!!

jcm6084

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I know there are a few others on here who have ordered via their company car scheme from Lex Autolease. What sort of dates are you seeing in your account? Mine RWD Std range in black is sitting at the 23rd of July. Whether that'll happen or not, who knows!

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
I know there are a few others on here who have ordered via their company car scheme from Lex Autolease. What sort of dates are you seeing in your account? Mine RWD Std range in black is sitting at the 23rd of July. Whether that'll happen or not, who knows!
My company car scheme (Tusker) have a late June delivery, ordered Red RW SR, ordered 6th Jan, if I order the car online with Ford now, it’s 12 weeks! It’s been ordered through TrustFord who still don’t have an order number or VIN from Ford UK direct to be able to give me they’re “chasing them daily” for me and it’s a priority for them! ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I'd keep an eye on the budget as I suspect people with company cars or leasing like you are via the company are going to the easy target for more tax.

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
I'd keep an eye on the budget as I suspect people with company cars or leasing like you are via the company are going to the easy target for more tax.
Completely agree, I think that next time round (3yrs) there will hardly be any benefits to getting it through salary sacrifice schemes!

jcm6084

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Yep I think you're right. Just getting in now for the next 3 years to make hay whilst the sun shines. Imagine I'll go back to an older banger after that if they end up scrapping the BIK benefit.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Yep I think you're right. Just getting in now for the next 3 years to make hay whilst the sun shines. Imagine I'll go back to an older banger after that if they end up scrapping the BIK benefit.
Same here. Company buys outright so I may buy it off the company if I am still in love with it after 3 years

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
How many will cancel if budget changes PICG criteria for the worst?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
How many will cancel if budget changes PICG criteria for the worst?
They are going to have to reign in the incentives eventually as the almost enforced uptake starts to bite, but I think in the short term they are more likely to increase the benefits due to slower than expected adoption rates.

https://apple.news/At1Y74CI_TtiCFZb7QSrXzw

Mind you the adoption rates are only so slow 'cause we can't get our hands on the pigging vehicles! If you were to go to any dealer now and say I'd like to buy a new car please, they could get you a petrol one within a few days, and electric one would takes months to arrive. So people will of course go for the petrol one if they can have it so much sooner. The setup is all wrong and needs to change.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
They are going to have to reign in the incentives eventually as the almost enforced uptake starts to bite, but I think in the short term they are more likely to increase the benefits due to slower than expected adoption rates.

https://apple.news/At1Y74CI_TtiCFZb7QSrXzw

Mind you the adoption rates are only so slow 'cause we can't get our hands on the pigging vehicles! If you were to go to any dealer now and say I'd like to buy a new car please, they could get you a petrol one within a few days, and electric one would takes months to arrive. So people will of course go for the petrol one if they can have it so much sooner. The setup is all wrong and needs to change.
Not yet. In 8 weeks maybe
Sponsored