First Name
Barry
Reaction score
First Name
Barry
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
I’ve spent all day trying to order a f**king First Edition since they were re-listed on the Ford website with the issues that prevent you ordering them, but no one at Ford can help me order one. The mind boggles. Called my dealer first, who was helpful, but couldn’t order it, said contact the Concierge team. They point me back to the dealership. I tell them it’s not possible through the dealership, so after they confirm the configuration error we all see on the website someone takes my details down and promises to get back to me, only to get emailed from them a few hours later telling me to go back to the dealership. For crying out loud, can someone at Ford PLEASE fix your f’ing website??

Rant over.
I basically got told the same when I was trying to order, spoke to a couple of different dealers and they basically said just do it through the website and they couldn't help!!!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicles
2019 Prius PHEV & 2021 MME RWD ER
Country flag
For crying out loud, can someone at Ford PLEASE fix your f’ing website??
We all feel your pain mate.

It’s possibly one of the most bug ridden and functionally broken websites I’ve ever seen in my life.

If we released a customer portal that was this broken where I work, people would be getting their asses kicked and possibly fired!

The most frustrating bit is that it gets worse with every new iteration when they try to add more functionality.

I also love how the latest updates to the MyFord Customer Dashboard have been designated as a Beta version. In other words “we know this is broken too, but we had to release it”

davkd

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicles
Cadillac BLS
Occupation
Estate Planning Consultant
Country flag
Does anyone have anything on their MyFord account other than ‘In Production’?

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
I only made my 1st order in Dec which was recently cancelled. My second order I'm hoping will be on the next ship. How those who have been waiting the best part of a year or more I don't know how you have done it.
At the end of the day, I'm only still here because I just want this car, because as a first time EV buyer its the only one that made me stand up and take a look. I thank wonky and Graham for giving us more info than ford seem to be able to.

makooy

Reaction score
Vehicles
current Audi A3 - ordered Mach-E RWD Lucid Red
Country flag
I've spoken with someone of Ford NL and he got my VIN checked, my MME is still in Mexico, currently located in the Port of Veracruz and "hopefully" will be loaded on the next ship, which leaves 28-feb.
My MME has a delivery date of april-24th

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Reaction score
First Name
grahame
Vehicles
kuga st line x RWD ER MACH E on order
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I've spoken with someone of Ford NL and he got my VIN checked, my MME is still in Mexico, currently located in the Port of Veracruz and "hopefully" will be loaded on the next ship, which leaves 28-feb.
My MME has a delivery date of april-24th
Sounds to me like FordEU have cocked up big time and none of UK or EUR cars were actually loaded onto the Grande Houston. Lets hope there is a lot of space on MSC IMMACOLATA.

Advertisement