Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
For crying out loud, can someone at Ford PLEASE fix your f’ing website??
We all feel your pain mate.

It’s possibly one of the most bug ridden and functionally broken websites I’ve ever seen in my life.

If we released a customer portal that was this broken where I work, people would be getting their asses kicked and possibly fired!

The most frustrating bit is that it gets worse with every new iteration when they try to add more functionality.

I also love how the latest updates to the MyFord Customer Dashboard have been designated as a Beta version. In other words “we know this is broken too, but we had to release it”

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Does anyone have anything on their MyFord account other than ‘In Production’?

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
I only made my 1st order in Dec which was recently cancelled. My second order I'm hoping will be on the next ship. How those who have been waiting the best part of a year or more I don't know how you have done it.
At the end of the day, I'm only still here because I just want this car, because as a first time EV buyer its the only one that made me stand up and take a look. I thank wonky and Graham for giving us more info than ford seem to be able to.

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I've spoken with someone of Ford NL and he got my VIN checked, my MME is still in Mexico, currently located in the Port of Veracruz and "hopefully" will be loaded on the next ship, which leaves 28-feb.
My MME has a delivery date of april-24th

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I've spoken with someone of Ford NL and he got my VIN checked, my MME is still in Mexico, currently located in the Port of Veracruz and "hopefully" will be loaded on the next ship, which leaves 28-feb.
My MME has a delivery date of april-24th
Sounds to me like FordEU have cocked up big time and none of UK or EUR cars were actually loaded onto the Grande Houston. Lets hope there is a lot of space on MSC IMMACOLATA.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
We all feel your pain mate.

It’s possibly one of the most bug ridden and functionally broken websites I’ve ever seen in my life.

If we released a customer portal that was this broken where I work, people would be getting their asses kicked and possibly fired!

The most frustrating bit is that it gets worse with every new iteration when they try to add more functionality.

I also love how the latest updates to the MyFord Customer Dashboard have been designated as a Beta version. In other words “we know this is broken too, but we had to release it”
They’ve since removed the FEs from the site. I wonder if they ended up back there by accident, or if they’ve taken them down until the bugs are fixed?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
They’ve since removed the FEs from the site. I wonder if they ended up back there by accident, or if they’ve taken them down until the bugs are fixed?
It listed delivery summer 21. That aint no mistake. And they make them in batches of 30, obviously they didn't reach that when they tried to sell the initial batch so let's hope they sell 30 this time or all that work on the web page will have been a waste of time!

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Lots of glitches on the website. The 3rd car I ordered said delivery 10 to 14 weeks, so should be ship ready... but it isnt and it shouldn't say those dates. I'm going back to 2 orders I think. My red should be on the ship tomorrow... that said I was also told it should have been on the ship last week.

Opinions needed. I really wanted space white as I'm fed up of grey and silver cars (my last 5 cars have been these colours). I wanted white for my last car too but there was no availability (back in the days that ioniq evs were almost impossible to get hold of). Am I going to look at the red each day and hate it because it stands out too much, or is it a really nice deep rich red (not dark, I know it isn't dark), that I will love? I can't work it out from the photos. I know you aren't mind readers (apart from Grahame) but I want to make sure I'm not rushing into something to get the car now quickly!

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
It was a pain in the a!!e to order on line a RWD ER twice, a FE must be near on impossible. If on line ordering is the future, then this will be my first and last time.
Well, Ford certainly has not engineered the customer experience in their transition to online. They have gaping holes in their process. Not least of which that anybody can turn up late to the party and pick up a cancellation when pre-orders have been waiting over a year having put a grand down... or three.

It basically means the whole pre-order was a waste of time. I am guessing, but there probably will have some FE models in cancellation but haven't yet made them available. They added the option back to the site and either they were sold very quickly, and they haven't removed it or they haven't made them available.

One thing is for sure... the First Edition isn't necessarily built first. It's just a model.

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Lots of glitches on the website. The 3rd car I ordered said delivery 10 to 14 weeks, so should be ship ready... but it isnt and it shouldn't say those dates. I'm going back to 2 orders I think. My red should be on the ship tomorrow... that said I was also told it should have been on the ship last week.

Opinions needed. I really wanted space white as I'm fed up of grey and silver cars (my last 5 cars have been these colours). I wanted white for my last car too but there was no availability (back in the days that ioniq evs were almost impossible to get hold of). Am I going to look at the red each day and hate it because it stands out too much, or is it a really nice deep rich red (not dark, I know it isn't dark), that I will love? I can't work it out from the photos. I know you aren't mind readers (apart from Grahame) but I want to make sure I'm not rushing into something to get the car now quickly!
I was tempted to say that the Sync4 development team also developed the Online Order Processing system but I decided that was far to cruel ... I couldn't do it to you!! ;-)

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag

If the cars didn't ship last week then why do people thing they're going on this weekend's ship? Especially when presumably last week's ship left empty.

It doesn't make sense, what would have changed in the space of a week?

Rebecca said they would be on last weeks ship and it appears it didn't happen so something is wrong with this car to hold up thousands of cars at the port and the costs involved.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ust-pulled-my-car-back-to-factory.3881/page-5

Is it a stop ship?

The only clue that any cars have gone is mine showing on Vista status as "compound out" and no-one else has reported that plus it might not mean "on ship".

Is it the battery issues? The buzzing screen?

Last edited:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
If the cars didn't ship last week then why do people thing they're going on this weekend's ship? Especially when presumably last week's ship left empty.

It doesn't make sense, what would have changed in the space of a week?

Rebecca said they would be on last weeks ship and it appears it didn't happen so something is wrong with this car to hold up thousands of cars at the port and the costs involved.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ust-pulled-my-car-back-to-factory.3881/page-5

Is it a stop ship?

The only clue that any cars have gone is mine showing on Vista status as "compound out" and no-one else has reported that plus it might not mean "on ship".

Is it the battery issues? The buzzing screen?
HOPE !!!!!!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Is it a stop ship? Is it the battery issues? The buzzing screen?
I do try and keep up with all the other news threads, but as far as I know the buzzing screen was just one car. So that shouldn’t be anything to worry about ?
Sponsored