Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Got this email from Rebecca yesterday evening, confirms she is doing the best she can to communicate but is at the mercy of the information she is given by others, personally feel she is doing a great job under difficult circumstances. Interesting in that it also confirms some of which is being reported on here. With a ETA of very early June this means my FE will have caught up and will only be a few weeks behind the rest of you (caught up with the pack! :)), maybe the 20th March ship is going straight to the UK?:

Hi Andrew,
Sorry I have not been able to get back to you before now but I am at the mercy of my product team who up until now have not been given me an update.
I have been advised that your vehicle has scheduled build date of the 1st March. It has not yet been gate released which means (hopefully) it is somewhere along the production line.
I can check back in with product in a week to see if it has been gate released.

The next ship is due to leave on the 20th March I am hoping that things will be in our favour and your vehicle will be gate released and at the port for that departure. I have no guarantees but my fingers are crossed.
Delivery date for vehicles on that ship is estimated to be very early June.
Sorry once again to take so long to respond.
Kind regards
Rebecca
I got an almost identical message from her. 1st March build and 20 March ship. Great news if we do take delivery in June. Fingers crossed no more production delays and we all make that ship.

I reckon the reason the FEs went back on sale is not from cancellations, but because they need to batch build minimum of 30 and they havenā€™t sold that many.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Got this email from Rebecca yesterday evening, confirms she is doing the best she can to communicate but is at the mercy of the information she is given by others, personally feel she is doing a great job under difficult circumstances. Interesting in that it also confirms some of which is being reported on here. With a ETA of very early June this means my FE will have caught up and will only be a few weeks behind the rest of you (caught up with the pack! :)), maybe the 20th March ship is going straight to the UK?:
The ship that is due to leave 21st March is the Grande Halifax. In line with all the others leaving Veracruz she is going to Antwerp to transship to a Southampton bound ship. I think FordEUR are controlling the distribution etc of the MME which is why Rebecca is having such a hard time getting us info. I think FordUK are just being drip fed information from FordEUR. I can't think of any other reason why they can't be dropped off at Southampton on their way to Antwerp. Punishment for, dare I say it, Brexit. After all FORDEUR is based in Germany

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Or as a corporation they want the cars delivered to one location and dealt with there then distributed to the endpoint.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I just got this email from Ford so confused. Thought it was being delivered in May.....
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers ford email

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I just got this email from Ford so confused. Thought it was being delivered in May.....
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers ford email
You must be the only to have received one of these. They were supposed to send us an update email at every stage of the process. All I have had us an email confirming that I confirmed my order in December. Mine has been built, shipped and is on its way. Not heard anything officially from Ford yet

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
ford email.jpg
I got the same just now. But I know (probably!) that the vehicle with my VIN is on a ship and heading this way for May delivery...

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Yeah I got one too - thought mine was on a boat not being scheduled for build ? ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I got the same just now. But I know (probably!) that the vehicle with my VIN is on a ship and heading this way for May delivery...
Just proved me wrong there then.?

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Please get me smelling salts - I've passed out and am struggling to regain consciousness.

Could my 16 month old pre-order finally be produced - stay tuned and enjoy the ride!!!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 12.22.36

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
On a different note, I have had a few people ask me about my MME order and are very interested to find out what its like when it arrives.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Please get me smelling salts - I've passed out and am struggling to regain consciousness.

Could my 16 month old pre-order finally be produced - stay tuned and enjoy the ride!!!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 12.22.36
The plot thickens - My VIN now no longer works in the Tracker Tool.

HELP!!!!!!!

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Have just got my email to say my car is in production as well. Iā€™m presuming thereā€™s just a delay.

Either that or theyā€™ve just shipped the parts to the boat and are going to assemble it on the journey over!??
Sponsored