grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Looking into it in a bit more detail, it also seems the Grande Mediterrano is no longer on the schedule. The discharge voyage for the MSC Immacolata from Antwerp to Southampton also lists the Grande Houston Voyage code.

I think this means the Grande Mediterrano is otherwise occupied, so the Grande Houston and the MSC Immacolata will both offload cars in Antwerp. Then if the Ford QC team are quick enough and work through cars from both ships quickly enough they can all be loaded back onto the Houston. Or else they will wait for the next ship coming from Antwerp to Southampton.

Unfortunately unless there is a change of plan, the quoted 5-10 weeks in Antwerp means our cars won't be loaded back onto the Houston to arrive in Southampton for the predicted 24th March.

I really hope I'm wrong though!
The main reason for this is because a) Grande Houston has been rescheduled to go to Southampton after Antwerp, b) her arrival time in Antwerp is now 22nd and not 15th as was originally planned. Because MSC IMMACOLATA is still scheduled to arrive on 22nd (same day ) the voyage code has changed to the GH. However, IMMACOLATA is running at about 3 days behind so won't get in to Antwerp until 25th ish. Next ship after this date leaves 3rd April. This is academic anyway. If we are to believe what I was told earlier this week then both ships will unload in Antwerp and then reload later in April.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
So Iā€™ve just been told my FE build date is now 29th March!!?? ???

Cricri67

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME First Edition (cancelled), Ioniq 5 Project 45
Country flag
Yes - and as I've said probably seven or eight times now in this thread - the manual states ....

Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 22.45.28.png

but also says this:

Screenshot at Jan 24 22-00-16.png

So at the risk of repeating myself for a tenth time - we cannot conclusively say how the frunk will work until a Customer Production model arrives here, and someone gets to try it out!
On one review that I watched (in French), the guy said that the EU models will not have the divider. If this is true, we have chances to get the remote opening ?

Here (in French):

Last edited:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I'm sorry but am I missing something here. Why is it that people are fixated on being able to open the bonnet/frunk/fruit or whatever with your fob/phone/keypad. It's not as if it will open all the way like the tailgate will. If you have your hands full you will still have to put down what you are carrying to lift up the bonnet/frunk not to mention to press the keyfob/phone/keypad.

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I'm sorry but am I missing something here. Why is it that people are fixated on being able to open the bonnet/frunk/fruit or whatever with your fob/phone/keypad. It's not as if it will open all the way like the tailgate will. If you have your hands full you will still have to put down what you are carrying to lift up the bonnet/frunk not to mention to press the keyfob/phone/keypad.
When you reverse in, it will be quicker to put things down and press the button and open the frunk for me at work than get to the boot to put things in while sinking in mud and then making the inside of my car muddy. Generally I would use the boot for shopping etc, just want to protect Sally from my muddy shoes.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
When you reverse in, it will be quicker to put things down and press the button and open the frunk for me at work than get to the boot to put things in while sinking in mud and then making the inside of my car muddy. Generally I would use the boot for shopping etc, just want to protect Sally from my muddy shoes.
;). - It's what I've ordered.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 18.25.15

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
I've ordered those as well - tad expensive but is an expensive car for me, also ordered the boot protector as we have a dog.

Is it killing anyone else who like me have a build from last year but don't know for sure if they are on the boats.I assume the car is on one but after all this wait you would have thought that ford would have kept us up to date and let us know where our cars are accurately.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I've ordered those as well - tad expensive but is an expensive car for me, also ordered the boot protector as we have a dog.

Is it killing anyone else who like me have a build from last year but don't know for sure if they are on the boats.I assume the car is on one but after all this wait you would have thought that ford would have kept us up to date and let us know where our cars are accurately.
I would give your dealer a ring Monday. They should have updated vista by then AND they should have a list of their vehicles that are on the IMMACOLATA. If not, get them to get in touch with the MME shipping department at FORDUK and chase it up.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I have had many cars that you could open the frunk with the key. Itā€™s much easier.

Rod m

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf
Country flag
Iā€™am getting excited now my car is in production but slightly worried now about towing capacity
We had a very small caravan 740kg just hopping itā€™s up to the job?

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Iā€™am getting excited now my car is in production but slightly worried now about towing capacity
We had a very small caravan 740kg just hopping itā€™s up to the job?
It will be fine but your range might drop a tad!!
Sponsored