Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
I got htis one

I have
"productionDate": "2020-12-09,
"shipmentDate": "2021-02-05",
Got the email at end of last week saying mine was scheduled for build but it has been showing "in production" for a couple of weeks or so now.
Going in to the response bit on the order page the estimated date has slipped from 2021-05-28, then 2021-05-31 and now 2021-06-14.
How long does the build stage last does anyone know?
oops, today delivery has slipped a day to 15 June
Sponsored

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I
Oh well, hopefully when dealerships here in London open up, I'll get a clearer picture.
Seriously you think that! I know more, sorry WE know more than the dealers do.

Which is really poor and not their fault. They look at Vista.

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
The estimated date in the JSON code on the website is calculated as today’s date + lead time. So cannot be used as a reliable date as it will always be based on today plus a fixed value.
Phew, thanks. Any idea what an average time from scheduled to build to in transit might be?

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
I

Seriously you think that! I know more, sorry WE know more than the dealers do.

Which is really poor and not their fault. They look at Vista.
Excuse my ignorance but what is Vista and can we access it?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Phew, thanks. Any idea what an average time from scheduled to build to in transit might be?
Vista is their internal system that shows your order, dates, estimated eta etc.

No average build to transit could be predicted as they have only been building cars for us for around the last 6months.

We do know that at the moment they have no urgency to get cars to the UK as we aren't an apparent priority.

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
Vista is their internal system that shows your order, dates, estimated eta etc.

No average build to transit could be predicted as they have only been building cars for us for around the last 6months.

We do know that at the moment they have no urgency to get cars to the UK as we aren't an apparent priority.
Thanks for that.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Potential good news for those of you whose cars might be getting built in the next week or so. It would seem that Grimaldi have added another ship to call into Veracruz this month. Grande Halifax was already scheduled to arrive around about the 21st (she's running a day behind at the moment). Grande Florida has been added, due in round the same time. ? ?

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Potential good news for those of you whose cars might be getting built in the next week or so. It would seem that Grimaldi have added another ship to call into Veracruz this month. Grande Halifax was already scheduled to arrive around about the 21st (she's running a day behind at the moment). Grande Florida has been added, due in round the same time. ? ?
My fingers, toes and all other appendages are crossed for all of us!

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Been told by Rebecca that the next ship due out after the one on the 21st is the 31st March, then there is another on the 6th April. Fingers crossed we’re all on one of them! My FE build date of the 29th March is cutting it very very fine for the 6th though.

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
Many thanks to @Wonky_Donkey, @portlandg and @ all the constructive contributors on the UK thread and others. It is exciting to see and follow the deliveries, soon we will receive an update when the boats arrive in Europe, on when the deliveries can start ...

Lesson learned! - Yesterday we chose in the Norwegian thread to block our order registration sheet.

Probably fewer will register their data! - in the change log, I found one or more who deliberately changed data, entered fake users, tampered with data. - it is now deleted! about. 40-50 registrations. I can reset from bakup, if I have deleted the correct registrations by mistake!

I have improved the sheet with menu locking and editing is only allowed administartor, set user access for those who want to register themselves, to request Google access, or send me / give message in the Forum! Now we hope for better days.

We are working on creating other graphs and statistics. We see that there is great interest in following MME. In Norway, there is mostly discussion on Facebook, which is a hopeless medium in which to structure info on, so more and more people come to the Forum, our thread and Yours, and other threads that follow the MME deliveries closely.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
It's all very odd as everyone on here is on the very higher end of the IQ level so it must be outsiders who don't want ford to succeed and thus want to cause trouble.
Just out of interest why would you assume that (IQ remark)?