Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Did you order an FE or something unusual?
No probably most common a black rwd extended range. Been put back to June like most unfortunately. But expected... ??‍♂
Sponsored

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
No probably most common a black rwd extended range. Been put back to June like most unfortunately. But expected... ??‍♂
there should be a black one coming back for sale after one I cancelled... and a grey one... :)

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Both FORENSO and TOSSA have left the berth. FORENSO has tied up alongside another berth, just waiting to see where TOSSA goes. Watch this space.
I wonder if the Map on the App will only show it on land... it shows right by the loading ramp but I guess might all of a sudden wake up somewhere else. I'll let you know. :)

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I wonder if the Map on the App will only show it on land... it shows right by the loading ramp but I guess might all of a sudden wake up somewhere else. I'll let you know. :)
Interesting thought. The 2 barges were near to where your car said it was. It will be interesting to see if you can still see where it is because both barges are alongside at another berth. Maybe I got it wrong and have been reading too much into the movements but it all does seem to be leading up to something.

PMAWB

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
I've just spoken to my dealer
, my eta has moved to 26th June! It was 19th June when I got him to check last week.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
I've just spoken to my dealer
, my eta has moved to 26th June! It was 19th June when I got him to check last week.
Welcome to the 26th June club! ?

Please leave your patience at the door…?

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Interesting thought. The 2 barges were near to where your car said it was. It will be interesting to see if you can still see where it is because both barges are alongside at another berth. Maybe I got it wrong and have been reading too much into the movements but it all does seem to be leading up to something.
the solid badge was me marking where the car was parked since the 13th. After about 10 days it went into deep sleep.

it’s now woken up and moved. So it might be on a boat and out of range or the App only recognises land or it’s parked ready for loading. I’ll check and update any changes.

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
the solid badge was me marking where the car was parked since the 13th. After about 10 days it went into deep sleep.

it’s now woken up and moved. So it might be on a boat and out of range or the App only recognises land or it’s parked ready for loading. I’ll check and update any changes.
The cars ‘phone receiver’ will be insight of land so should still communicate if on while on the barge.

when I was in the navy, you could always get a signal when in sight of land (line of sight)

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
@jongodfrey as you seem to be the only one on here whose car is talking to them it will be interesting to hear if your car "talks" to you at about 2200 tonight. That is when, I believe, that the 2 barges that MAY have some of our cars onboard should have reached Vlissingen and got some unloaded, if indeed they have them onboard. Just hypothesizing, as I seem to be doing a lot recently. Sorry ;)

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The cars ‘phone receiver’ will be insight of land so should still communicate if on while on the barge.

when I was in the navy, you could always get a signal when in sight of land (line of sight)
That couldn't have been that long ago. When I was in the Navy we didn't have mobile phones. We were still using snail mail and flags. ? ?

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
That couldn't have been that long ago. When I was in the Navy we didn't have mobile phones. We were still using snail mail and flags. ? ?
Hahahaha. 1997 - 2004 for me so when Motorola and
Nokia were kings of communication lol
Sponsored