Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD LR Star White Techno+
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
F12 just updated to 'AtPort' Was told by Hannah last week it was due to get on the Grande New Jersey and due in the Antwerp June 10th. Anyone else with similar updates?

"contractSource": "Web",
"gobStatusCode": "VPRT",
"gobStatusDesc": "AtPort",
"vmacs2CharCode": "91",
"vmacs3CharCode": "711",
"vmacsStatusDesc": "COMPOUND IN ",
"vmacsStatusDate": "2021-05-04 16:25:00.0",
"gobStatusDate": "2021-05-21 07:21:59.0"
Hi,

Yes I've got similar updates today:
  1. gobStatusCode: "VPRT"
  2. gobStatusDate: "2021-05-21 07:28:24.0"
  3. gobStatusDesc: "AtPort"
  4. vmacs2CharCode: "91"
  5. vmacs3CharCode: "711"
  6. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-05-04 16:25:00.0"
  7. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND IN "
My dealer has no information about when my car is leaving Veracruz, but based on your information I guess it's on G. New Jersey.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Missing charging cable??

What is all the checking and QC in Antwerp for if such a vital part is missing? I'd be furious if it were me and deffo tell Hannah!
The dealers were told about this a few weeks ago in a 'redtop' information bulletin which ALL dealers should have read. The cables were supposed to be put in the car in Mexico but weren't. Dealers were told to order some for the cars that they had on order and that they would get them reimbursed. Then they were told that all except the first ones through Antwerp would have the cable put in there but that the first ones through didn't. So your dealer has had plenty of warning to get some in ready.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Dealers - Good News Bad News
Had a call from my dealer on Friday to say that my car has arrived:)
Bad news - the Public charging cable is missing so they have ordered a new one but don't know how long it will take. :mad:
Also the dealer Hendy are still in discussion with Ford as to how they reclaim the Ā£3000 grant from Ford:rolleyes:
So can't give me a date when I can pick up my care:eek:
I have passed this and some of the posts today about dealers to Rebecca. Although she is no longer on the concierge team she is in a job where this is relevant. She is also still getting asked questions from inside Ford about MME. She has a meeting tomorrow where she has said she will bring this subject up.
This issue in reclaiming the Ā£3000 shouldn't affect your collection date. You should take delivery regardless. My dealer sorted that out weeks ago.

Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
Hi,

Yes I've got similar updates today:
  1. gobStatusCode: "VPRT"
  2. gobStatusDate: "2021-05-21 07:28:24.0"
  3. gobStatusDesc: "AtPort"
  4. vmacs2CharCode: "91"
  5. vmacs3CharCode: "711"
  6. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-05-04 16:25:00.0"
  7. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND IN "
My dealer has no information about when my car is leaving Veracruz, but based on your information I guess it's on G. New Jersey.
Yeah I was told it was due to get on the New Jersey at the end of last week. No idea if it did make it on board but hopefully. Dealer eta 27th July

NI021

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
Exactly the same here, I was told the same but my update shows the same as yours. Not sure if they did make the Grande New Jersey now? I can not work out when the next ship is due?
Hi,

The same here as well.

Next vessel is Grande Halifax, expected arrival at port is May 29th.

NI021

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
Yeah I was told it was due to get on the New Jersey at the end of last week. No idea if it did make it on board but hopefully. Dealer eta 27th July
Fingers crossed! I've got the same dealer ETA, but spoke to him on Friday and his guess is that my car will arrive sooner due to improved QA- process i Belgium. Fingers crossed for this as well!

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
Fingers crossed! I've got the same dealer ETA, but spoke to him on Friday and his guess is that my car will arrive sooner due to improved QA- process i Belgium. Fingers crossed for this as well!
Mine is on the Grande New Jersey with an ETA for me of 23 July, so fits with your dates of 27th July. Guessing yours is on her as well.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I love the smell of napalm in the morning...
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot_20210523-145033

Finally had confirmation mine is in 'Nam! @David-HC I'm sure yours will be too. We must have been the last from the batch that came to Flushing on 12/05.
:DNot long to go now hopefully

JStepha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER
Country flag
Just spoke to my dealer for the second time since ordering about 15 months ago (not through lack of trying).
They still couldnā€™t give me an update on my car or the plug in car grant status (although Hannah has confirmed ford will honour it), but did confirm they have taken delivery of three customer orders which have already been collected! So some lucky people are driving around with their Mach Es.

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
I love the smell of napalm in the morning...
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot_20210523-145033

Finally had confirmation mine is in 'Nam! @David-HC I'm sure yours will be too. We must have been the last from the batch that came to Flushing on 12/05.
Hi @Coolcatshaft

That's great news - for you, and hopefully for me too ?

I'll email my dealer now so hopefully will get a response first thing tomorrow ???

Many thanks for letting me know - much appreciated ?
David

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just spoke to my dealer for the second time since ordering about 15 months ago (not through lack of trying).
They still couldnā€™t give me an update on my car or the plug in car grant status (although Hannah has confirmed ford will honour it), but did confirm they have taken delivery of three customer orders which have already been collected! So some lucky people are driving around with their Mach Es.
In that case surely they know about the plug in grant and Ford honoring it. Can't believe that all of those 3 customers didn't qualify.

JStepha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER
Country flag
In that case surely they know about the plug in grant and Ford honoring it. Can't believe that all of those 3 customers didn't qualify.
Great point, sales manager is meant to call me back next week so will ask him this. However, I have been promised a call back many times and it never normally comes, so we will see.

Without this forum I would have chased a lot more, but thanks to everyone here I have had better information than the dealer themselves!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Seems to be a lot of people on here today complaining that their dealers don't know what is happening with the Ā£3000 grant. The way I see it is that if you ordered and signed on the dotted line before the announcement of the reduction of the grant and qualifying limit then you should be able to get it off your car (if it qualified). Dealers have had 3 months to find out what they need to do. My dealer has. As I said earlier when I signed my finance docs it has been taken off. My dealer then claims it back from Ford. I have a theory why some of you are having problems but I'm afraid I have to keep that to myself.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Seems to be a lot of people on here today complaining that their dealers don't know what is happening with the Ā£3000 grant.
Iā€™m with Grahame on this - when I went in on Saturday the paperwork was all in order for the finance with the right figures in place. Ā£3k grant included as it should have been without issue. He also said heā€™d seen the ā€œred topā€ memo about the charge cables too.

The only confusion they had had was to do with the supplied keys. The two fobs that were supplied were fine, but did not have the a receptacle for the usual removable section that you use in emergencies. This was further complicated as they had supplied two bank keys that would slide into the remote even though a) there are no key slots on the vehicle b) the remotes had nowhere to insert them.

I wondered if our key sets were replaced in Antwerp with new style sets of two, and the key inserts were left in the packaging to use with the front passenger airbag switch located just inside the passenger door.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers E82B900F-6F96-4718-87B9-C1E5F2C02A8F

I think my dealer has ordered two replacement keys that he thinks should have been supplied that accept the key blanks in the bottom. Interestingly the newly supplied pair of fobs looked like they had less buttons on them (ie no button for Frunk release)

Iā€™m going to be getting more info on this tomorrow when I go for pre-delivery visit #2 - not because Iā€™m worried in any way - Iā€™m just really curious about what they have actually swapped out.
Sponsored