Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does anyone know how to find the next ship from Veracruz to Antwerp? My car has been sat there for a month now and I am not convinced that it made the last ship that left early this week. My F12 was updated this morning and was still showing at port :(
That's interesting - mine has also updated to 'At Port' and I thought it was already onboard Grande New Jersey.... so I'm guessing it did not make that sailing. Next departure is the Grande Halifax on May 29 - ETA in Antwerp is June 18....

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
I wouldn't believe F12. My first order is also At Port, but I'm 99% sure it's on the New Jersey. Give it a few days then ask Hannah to confirm.

Last edited:

ozontour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, BMW X6, Mach e FE on order
Country flag
That's interesting - mine has also updated to 'At Port' and I thought it was already onboard Grande New Jersey.... so I'm guessing it did not make that sailing. Next departure is the Grande Halifax on May 29 - ETA in Antwerp is June 18....
Seems to have happened to quite a few of us. By any chance did you get an email last week saying its on its way?

unlockgod

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER SPACE WHITE
Country flag
For the Grande Florida crew @Iwantonenow @bazzac @Smuddell I've seen some further movement via the F12 data, with is my 'Compound In' status updating on 21st May (it had been stuck on 27th April since arriving in Antwerp). Details copied below...

Of course, without clear location data, this is only so useful, but coupled with the F12 data from the remote set up page showing my car going into 'Transit' mode earlier this week, I think there's at least a chance it as gone compound in either in Flushing or (fingers crossed) Dagenham. The 'reversegeocode' data line you get using the remote set up page also shows a tantalising distance from my home address of 7.7 miles (which would place it in Dagenham) but that's been unreliable for many, so I won't pin all my hopes on that!

I'll chase my non-responsive dealer again on Monday to see what Vista says now something's clearly happened. Maybe an exciting week to come...

1. {result: {vin: "WF0TR1R7XMMAXXXXX",…}, error: null}
    1. error: null
    2. result: {vin: "WF0TR1R7XMMAXXXXX",…}
      1. order: {type: "order", number: "10008XXXX", contractSource: "Web", gobStatusCode: "VPRT",…}
        1. contractSource: "Web"
        2. gobStatusCode: "VPRT"
        3. gobStatusDate: "2021-05-01 07:50:31.0"
        4. gobStatusDesc: "AtPort"
        5. number: "10008161"
        6. type: "order"
        7. vmacs2CharCode: "91"
        8. vmacs3CharCode: "711"
        9. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-05-21 12:24:00.0"
        10. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND IN "
      2. vin: "WF0TR1R7XMMAXXXXX"
My data is exactly the same and I too have ordered an ER RWD maybe we are going to receive ours at a similar time

:)

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
my F12 has now updated to say COMPOUND IN 20/05 reflecting what Vista showed on Thursday - (that I'm in 'nam)

this confirms f12 lags behind Vista by a few days.

KBahn

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Seems to have happened to quite a few of us. By any chance did you get an email last week saying its on its way?
Yes I did - and the original 20-23 weeks had changed to 10-14....

Guybrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME RWD ER, Kawasaki ER6N, '15 e-Golf
Country flag

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
Morning everyone, a very special week for a few of the team on here! Absolutely made up you’re finally getting your MME’s. Really appreciate all your help and support so far with our journeys. Looking forward to the real life, honest reviews and pictures from some really great people!

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
I was reading the latest UK online review from car magazine (https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/ford/mustang-mach-e-suv/) and came across this:

‘If you're among the first to order your car you’ll also get five years of free access to the FordPass Charging Network and a year of Ionity membership. Handy.’

Don’t know if any UK ‘early adopters’ have had this confirmed?

Tatcampbell

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc C350e waiting on RR MME Extd RWD
Occupation
Air Traffic Control Engineering Manager
Country flag
Is this a new colour ? Doesn’t look like grabber blue . I was just trying to have a look and see what the current delivery times were .
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 03271A86-51B3-43A1-9FF8-9F3AAC109F50

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I was reading the latest UK online review from car magazine (https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/ford/mustang-mach-e-suv/) and came across this:

‘If you're among the first to order your car you’ll also get five years of free access to the FordPass Charging Network and a year of Ionity membership. Handy.’

Don’t know if any UK ‘early adopters’ have had this confirmed?
Yes, many of us have received our FordPass charging cards in the post already - did you get one? That will give you access to the charging network and the Ionity membership that gives reduced rates at those stations. More details on what the FordPass membership gives you is available in the charging thread: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/uk-mach-e-public-charging-wiki.6204/

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
It might be out of date. That F12 didn't always show or update for me.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
So let me give hope to all of you smashing the refresh button on your web browser's developer view hoping to see some sort of updates on where your car is.

My car was delivered to the dealership on Friday afternoon - and my "F12" data from just now is pasted below....

"vin": "WF0TR1R72MMAxxxxx",
"order": {
"type": "order",
"number": "1003xxxx",
"contractSource": "Web",
"gobStatusCode": "VITR",
"gobStatusDesc": "InTransit",
"gobStatusDate": "2021-05-14 10:30:47.0"

"vmacs2CharCode": "91",
"vmacs3CharCode": "711",
"vmacsStatusDesc": "COMPOUND IN ",
"vmacsStatusDate": "2021-05-12 15:05:00.0",

So no update in 8 days since it arrived in Flushing.

Just goes to show that the web data can be extremely hit and miss.
So that’s the same dates that I’ve got for my car. ?
No contact from dealer yet but will be interesting to see the delay that I’ll experience for being in Scotland. ?
They better be getting that horse and cart ready at the border! ?
Sponsored