robert007ssmuel

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-Max, Mach E RWD EX Rapid Red.
Country flag
So can there be any more agony. Phone call today car arrived at dealer, but I can't have it and no date when I can. Grrrrrrr ?
Sponsored

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
I thinks there's a few of us in this situation! They have said 16 June at the latest. This is across Europe.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Wow when this eCall update goes out we are going to have lots of happy handovers by the sound of it. Will be so pleased to have some more of you out there enjoying your cars ?

averyp2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Curently M135i, soon to be Mach E
Country flag
Anyone had an update on the 2.9% finance availability for older orders? Frustratingly i missed a call yesterday from Ford in Daventry

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Wow when this eCall update goes out we are going to have lots of happy handovers by the sound of it. Will be so pleased to have some more of you out there enjoying your cars ?
And the dealers will have to do some WORK for a change.

lobi

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD Ext Battery (Ordered)
Occupation
CyberSecurity
Country flag
Well, it's been a long time coming, but looks like my car has finally arrived at the dealer's compound - F12 data (the vmacsStatus will likely update tomorrow as that's always 2 days behind real-time events):

1. result: {vin: "WF0TR1R7XMMA0XXXX",…}
    1. order: {type: "order", number: "10008161", contractSource: "Web", gobStatusCode: "VAFD",…}
      1. contractSource: "Web"
      2. gobStatusCode: "VAFD"
      3. gobStatusDate: "2021-06-07 07:41:44.0"
      4. gobStatusDesc: "VehicleAtFinalDestination"
      5. number: "10008161"
      6. type: "order"
      7. vmacs2CharCode: "91"
      8. vmacs3CharCode: "711"
      9. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-06-03 07:18:00.0"
      10. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND IN "
Hope they hurry up and get this eCall software patch out pronto!!
From where did you get these details?

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag

lobi

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD Ext Battery (Ordered)
Occupation
CyberSecurity
Country flag

averyp2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Guys, just had a call from Ford to say my Dec build, Jan order, which has been sat in Antwerp since mid April, will now not be available from the dealer until end of August!!!
WTF are Ford playing at?! I had to try so hard not to swear at the Lady on the phone, knowing she's just the messenger, but my God I am fuming.

How am I supposed to plan selling my current car when the predicted delivery has gone from late May, to mid June, to early July, now late August?!

If I can get my money back from the car charger company I am going to jack this order in - I just don't trust a word Ford say.

My first new car buying experience and by far the worst transaction i've ever had to endure!

averyp2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Guys, just had a call from Ford to say my Dec build, Jan order, which has been sat in Antwerp since mid April, will now not be available from the dealer until end of August!!!
WTF are Ford playing at?! I had to try so hard not to swear at the Lady on the phone, knowing she's just the messenger, but my God I am fuming.

How am I supposed to plan selling my current car when the predicted delivery has gone from late May, to mid June, to early July, now late August?!

If I can get my money back from the car charger company I am going to jack this order in - I just don't trust a word Ford say.

My first new car buying experience and by far the worst transaction i've ever had to endure!
Apparently all down to a 'contaminated battery' that needs swapping. Yes, we know, that's why its already been in Antwerp nearly 2 months!

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Apparently all down to a 'contaminated battery' that needs swapping. Yes, we know, that's why its already been in Antwerp nearly 2 months!
What had you ordered? There are plenty of cancelled orders arriving at dealers already. I'd keep and eye on autotrader and snap up something similar.

Otherwise there was another UK customer who had a similar issue and they managed to source an identical cancelled order which arrived quicker!

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So popped over today to see my new car, she has arrived and looks great, bit miffed that you get two basic Ford keys then you get the metal backup insert key of the usual mustang fob but no mustang key, this will be followed up with complaints after I have taken delivery, which will be early next week.

This was all a bit of a surprise as I was told a few weeks ago that the original car was being withdrawn and I had to wait for a replacement, luckily a cancelled order was available, and I will be receiving this car earlier than the original one.:)
Found it...

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Unfortunately this happened to me about 4 weeks ago now and despite promises of swapping to cancelled orders and even with vins some members kindly on here had cancelled. Ford would not swap my order to them. Last Thursday was the last straw for me with the further delay stop ship notice which included a loan car Ford had promised for 3 weeks. I have given up with all the constant disappointment and promises not fulfilled by Ford I have now found a pre registered 2021 model I Pace with spec I wanted at a vastly reduced price and pick it up tomorrow. I hope to come back to the Mustang Mach E in the future. Good luck to all who have their cars and will hopefully soon get them. I will have a touch of jealousy whenever I see the Mach E on the roads ?
Sponsored