UK Customers

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My head might explode if it turns out I can get my Mach E by the weekend. I’ll probably spend Sat/Sun just staring at it, occasionally reaching out to touch it and make sure it’s real ?
In amongst the Man/Car love don't forget to actually drive it! ?
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Can this be applied OTA to cars on the road or will we still need to go in to the dealership?
I have just been told that you can either go to your dealer to get them to download the patch or you can wait for the OTA update which should be downloaded around the 6 July. Obviously they want to get the cars that are waiting done as a priority. My local dealer has now been nominated as a MME dealer (he wasn't when I ordered mine) so I am going to see if he wants to have a play as he hasn't got any that need updating or I might just wait for the OTA.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Question re: license plates

Are you guys having it screwed on or stuck on?

Green stripe or none?

I’ve gone for stuck on plates with no green strip.

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
There is no reason why you shouldn’t! Mine have emailed to say it will be good to collect on Saturday from 2.30pm, and that’s only because the sales lady isn’t around on Friday!
Hi @SJ_Okay

Sounds brilliant ?

I'm regretting my decision to have the paint protection as it'll add a couple more days ........ not really, will just have to be patient ?

In other exciting news, my brand new, unused Ford Connected Wallbox is going to be fixed or replaced Monday week .... ?

Cheers
David

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Hi @SJ_Okay

Sounds brilliant ?

I'm regretting my decision to have the paint protection as it'll add a couple more days ........ not really, will just have to be patient ?

In other exciting news, my brand new, unused Ford Connected Wallbox is going to be fixed or replaced Monday week .... ?

Cheers
David
I’m getting the protection pack too… looking forward to seeing the car glistening!

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
Dealer phoned me to say update in. He is giving the keys to the technician at 8.30 am registering the car doing drive away insurance and getting it cleaned - pick up lunchtime. Have already been in paid and checked over a couple of days ago. Then drive home pachk the car and off to the Isle of Skye from west wales - tomorrow lunchtime was the cut off to having to use my old car. Made it by the skin of my teeth I hope :)

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Dealer phoned me to say update in. He is giving the keys to the technician at 8.30 am registering the car doing drive away insurance and getting it cleaned - pick up lunchtime. Have already been in paid and checked over a couple of days ago. Then drive home pachk the car and off to the Isle of Skye from west wales - tomorrow lunchtime was the cut off to having to use my old car. Made it by the skin of my teeth I hope :)
Result!!

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
Screwed on, no green bits. Think they look ugly and would clash something awful with Grabber anyway!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Question re: license plates

Are you guys having it screwed on or stuck on?

Green stripe or none?

I’ve gone for stuck on plates with no green strip.
One screwed, one glued, and green stripes all the way :)

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Sounds like a great road trip- full report on your arrival home please! :)

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Screwed on, no green bits. Think they look ugly and would clash something awful with Grabber anyway!
Good point… would stick out like a sore thumb against Grabber blue!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Good point… would stick out like a sore thumb against Grabber blue!
The old saying goes "Red and Green should never be seen...." however....

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers IMG_6079

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
The old saying goes "Red and Green should never be seen...." however....

IMG_6079.jpeg
I always thought it was blue and green, never seen?! OMG, have I been committing crimes of fashion all these years?!

So you screwed the front and glued the rear… do you have pic of the glued one I could see, pretty please?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I always thought it was blue and green, never seen?! OMG, have I been committing crimes of fashion all these years?!

So you screwed the front and glued the rear… do you have pic of the glued one I could see, pretty please?
Oh now you've said that it might be me who has been committing the crimes against fashion !

"Blue and green should never be seen... Red and green should only be seen upon an Irish queen"

...well I'm not Irish, but I am .......... anyhoooo.....

Yes my backside is stuck down with 3M double sided foam tape strips and it looks fabulous. The licence plate looks pretty good as well ;)

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers IMG_6085
Sponsored