BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I just spoke to mine and they confirmed it is available now - waiting for a call back on what this means for getting my car ready.
So a pretty poor update from dealer (I'm really having to chase to get anything out of them). My car is still in their compound, so not on their site yet to do the update. Couldn't confirm when they'd get it done. He said if it was a normal purchase he would be more sure of "next week or this month", but didn't want to commit to anything. He said they would prioritise people like me who have been waiting a while, but right now this is very frustrating as the car has been just a few miles from me in their compound for 10 days now, so haven't made any use of the time waiting for the software patch.

@SashaLondon I'd chase them from your side as well if you have an opportunity! Sounds like all their MMEs are waiting at their compound, so you might be in the same boat.
Sponsored

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
My cars booked in for Wednesday to receive the ECall Patch at the dealership. Told it will take about 2 hours.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
So a pretty poor update from dealer (I'm really having to chase to get anything out of them). My car is still in their compound, so not on their site yet to do the update. Couldn't confirm when they'd get it done. He said if it was a normal purchase he would be more sure of "next week or this month", but didn't want to commit to anything. He said they would prioritise people like me who have been waiting a while, but right now this is very frustrating as the car has been just a few miles from me in their compound for 10 days now, so haven't made any use of the time waiting for the software patch.

@SashaLondon I'd chase them from your side as well if you have an opportunity! Sounds like all their MMEs are waiting at their compound, so you might be in the same boat.
Thanks, they are really not with it and not in any hurry at all. I guess I will get the car by the end of the month, even though it's with them somewhere.

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
Iā€™m collecting my ER RWD in Infinite Blue at 4pm today. Iā€™m fortunate to say my dealer was all over it, thought the patch went on easily and then turned the car straight around for me.

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m actually getting it. ?

TonyA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Country flag
can anyone tell me what compound out means? by the way the car landed in Belgium last week and was showing compound in until today.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Iā€™m collecting my ER RWD in Infinite Blue at 4pm today. Iā€™m fortunate to say my dealer was all over it, thought the patch went on easily and then turned the car straight around for me.

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m actually getting it. ?
Thatā€™s great news!

Would love to see some pics when youā€™ve finished enjoying it. ??

Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
can anyone tell me what compound out means? by the way the car landed in Belgium last week and was showing compound in until today.
Mine arrived in Belgium last week too and has updated to the same thing today. Pretty sure its just the car moving through various stages of QC in Antwerp. Should take between 5 and 10 weeks total there.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
OK, so if you want to find out the actual tyres your car will be fitted with on delivery, go to Ford.co.uk and log into your account.

Find the ā€˜My Orderā€™ page which details where your car is up to and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

You should see the tyres and details there.

838DD902-DDF5-4078-AB12-E5767D4E1B28.png

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Itā€™s supposed to mean youā€™re leaving Antwerp for flushingā€¦. Which would be VERY fast turnaround. Fingers crossed anyway, but take it with a pinch of salt, as the Donkey has pointed out earlier.

Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
OK, so if you want to find out the actual tyres your car will be fitted with on delivery, go to Ford.co.uk and log into your account.

Find the ā€˜My Orderā€™ page which details where your car is up to and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

You should see the tyres and details there.

838DD902-DDF5-4078-AB12-E5767D4E1B28.png
Bridgestones for me. Hope it doesnā€™t rain too much in the U.K. ?

728C7C2A-B7AB-4E53-8444-3E08CA69EB0A.jpeg

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Bridgestones for me. Hope it doesnā€™t rain too much in the U.K. ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 728C7C2A-B7AB-4E53-8444-3E08CA69EB0A
Sameā€¦ everything Iā€™ve read about them says theyā€™re good in the rain ?

Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™m clueless about tyres.

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
I'm hoping our spare Mk5 Mondeo wheels will fit over the massive calipers so I can use them for winter tyres Oct-Mar. Time will tell!

ramcd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD ER SPACE WHITE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I may be wrong, but I think it means youā€™re outta there and on to flushing. Someone will correct me if Iā€™m wrongā€¦ and if Iā€™m not, remember to take these readings with a pinch of salt.
thanks, hope you are right, but seems quick going by other experiences from members,as only arrived in Antwerp on 10th June and it was showing this compound out late on the 15th!

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
I'm hoping our spare Mk5 Mondeo wheels will fit over the massive calipers so I can use them for winter tyres Oct-Mar. Time will tell!
Are the Bridgestoneā€™s not all season?
Sponsored