First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
Are the Bridgestone’s not all season?
I think they are, but I live in the sticks in Cumbria and also work in forestry, so have come to value the benefits of dedicated winter tyres. Used them for about six years now and can usually get a Mondeo where a Range Rover on summers won't! ?

I would think the all seasons would be fine for most people.
Sponsored

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
I found the cable in the boot, but the granny charger was under the load floor zipped up in a bag… not easily identified.
Thanks. I’ll check

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
That was my experience - it was in Antwerp for 4.5 weeks going through the checks (was Compound In for the whole time, with no date changes, then went Compound Out when it got on the transporter to Flushing.
I haven't got a clue if the compound out really means anything - I went compound out last Friday, but haven't seen any changes since tapps on 14th and couldn't work out what boat could have been doing the trip.
Oooh just looked before posting this and I'm now compound in on 14th, so hopefully that IS Flushing? Just emailed my dealer for a Vista update!!!

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
I haven't got a clue if the compound out really means anything - I went compound out last Friday, but haven't seen any changes since tapps on 14th and couldn't work out what boat could have been doing the trip.
Oooh just looked before posting this and I'm now compound in on 14th, so hopefully that IS Flushing? Just emailed my dealer for a Vista update!!!
Wow that's the quickest email reply I've ever had from my dealer, not good news for me, still saying ANT CUST and ETA to dealer is blank! Delay reason is CT which I remember from the first batches so hopefully just a customs holdup!

Carl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e awd
Occupation
Process operator
Country flag
Just had word from dealer the ecall update took 2 hours not 1 hour as ford stated but all well picking up at 1pm today driving to lake district tonight then to the highlands for a night then meeting up with brothers in Skye for a week . Will give you a report when I get back week Monday
Now where did I put that charging cable!!
Let us know how easy it is to charge up in Highlands mate , I know the Scots are prepared
That’s great news!

Would love to see some pics when you’ve finished enjoying it. ??

Me too, my handover is tomorrow AWD in carbonised grey

ramcd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD ER SPACE WHITE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
thanks, hope you are right, but seems quick going by other experiences from members,as only arrived in Antwerp on 10th June and it was showing this compound out late on the 15th!
As I thought to good to be true! I got this from Hannah at Ford "The Compound Out from the 15th June that you have seen is the action of leaving the first stage of checks, and progressing into the second stage. There are four in total."

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
Aw man. It’s awesome. I’ve only done a few miles, but it’s like driving a space ship. It’s so quiet the speed just happens, definitely have to watch the speedo! Loving it so far. No issues with panels, bouncy suspension, grabby brakes etc. All absolutely brilliant. A few settings I need to figure out though… I got the rubber matts and boot liner and they all look awesome and very well put together.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 30403292-A415-486D-BAA6-639E40C05492

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 2C0EC960-DE82-4303-BC23-FACA0690B6BF

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 288271F4-0EFD-43B1-91F5-B2715275067D

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Aw man. It’s awesome. I’ve only done a few miles, but it’s like driving a space ship. It’s so quiet the speed just happens, definitely have to watch the speedo! Loving it so far. No issues with panels, bouncy suspension, grabby brakes etc. All absolutely brilliant. A few settings I need to figure out though… I got the rubber matts and boot liner and they all look awesome and very well put together.

Colour looks fantastic! Was doubting my choice but not now!!!

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag

30403292-A415-486D-BAA6-639E40C05492.jpeg

2C0EC960-DE82-4303-BC23-FACA0690B6BF.jpeg

288271F4-0EFD-43B1-91F5-B2715275067D.jpeg

Excellent- very pleased for you mate! We're thinking about the matts and boot liner as we'll be taking our Spaniel with us quite often. Will they be up for that?

TonyA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Country flag

What model did you opt for?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag

Looks so good!! Congrats. Is this the threads first infinite blue?

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
Excellent- very pleased for you mate! We're thinking about the matts and boot liner as we'll be taking our Spaniel with us quite often. Will they be up for that?
I would say so. Very thick rubber. Boot liner has some awesome rubber spikes on it to hold it in place.

KBahn

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Those are the stock tyres it came with - nothing amended or changed.

They are: Continental Premium Contact 6 255/60 R18

E067F140-5D89-4CF6-BA3E-8CD9FD65B780.jpeg
I saw that these summer tires were the stock boots that are coming with the 18’s (which I will have coming too). In the northern US states (and Germany too when I lived there) it’s normal to have summer and winter tyres and switch them out in November when the temps start to drop, but in both those places it’s easy to store your tyres (or in my case the full wheel sets) until they get switched again. I’m a great believer in this approach, but think I’m going to struggle to find a tyre shop that will store the unused boots during the switched period…. 7C is the temperature point that summers lose their ability to grip, and in my area (SW England) we get quite a lot of days between November and March when the temps are below that….. I think I’m going to need to find a friendly tyre dealer…!

Last edited: