UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
This is very interesting. I am assuming you haven't actually signed the finance agreement and taken delivery before you received this letter. I have just spoken to Ford Credit and the girl told me that existing customers(albeit only 3 weeks in) are not getting the reduced rate. What a crock of ? that is.
No I just did the initial credit check months ago. And got this letter days after the car.
Sponsored

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I published the letter to stop the lies that Ford come out with / expose the lies when they happen.

mach-e-2021

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Mach-E AWD SR
Occupation
Telecoms Engineer
Country flag
I published the letter to stop the lies that Ford come out with / expose the lies when they happen.
How did you get the letter, did you reach out to Ford Credit direct to ask?

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
I got an email with the same info, but obviously haven't taken delivery of a car yet.

Or even a VIN... ? Six weeks and counting...

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I think that 2.9% is being offered to new orders as they do not have to stump up the £3000 credit that was suddenly lost on some orders. So you cant have a 2% drop in interest and £3000.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I think that 2.9% is being offered to new orders as they do not have to stump up the £3000 credit that was suddenly lost on some orders. So you cant have a 2% drop in interest and £3000.
If that were the case then it wouldn't be an issue. The issue is that the 2.9% is across the whole range, not just those that qualified for the £3000 off. So in theory there are some that haven't received their cars yet who did qualify for the £3000 credit from Ford AND will get the reduced rate.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You're wrong. I was offered that lower interest rate in that letter and have the £3000 government grant.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If that were the case then it wouldn't be an issue. The issue is that the 2.9% is across the whole range, not just those that qualified for the £3000 off. So in theory there are some that haven't received their cars yet who did qualify for the £3000 credit from Ford AND will get the reduced rate.
That is absolutely factually correct.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If Ford tells anyone they can't have a lower interest rate due to a price difference for the exact same product they should investigate the legality of it. I have been pointing this out for weeks.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Fair enough, I have a lease that isn't through Ford. I was just thinking why they might do that.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
More pathetic news coming out of Ford this morning. Further delay to the ETA of my car - now showing as delivery 24/7. That has gone progressively out week by week since it arrived in Antwerp from the original date of 5th June.

No one apart from my dealer will now answer any of my questions.

I'm sure it has failed the QC checks and is awaiting major works. Why else would it have been in the QPDI ANT stage for almost 10 weeks now?

All I have asked for is that I get a comprehensive of the issues they have found so that I can use that information in the future for any warranty claim issues that may arise specifically in those areas.

My fear is that I have a lemon - At the end of my tether now with the lack of willingness to provide me with any information.

Any suggestions out there?
Sponsored