grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I don't know what FordUK are doing with their website but I have just been into my Ford account and my reserved vehicle and nominated dealer have been deleted . Doesn't bode well. I think I'll monitor this closely just in case something interesting is happening
Sponsored

PaulD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Jaguar XK, Peugeot Bipper Tepee
Occupation
Semi retired management consultant
Country flag
I don't know what FordUK are doing with their website but I have just been into my Ford account and my reserved vehicle and nominated dealer have been deleted . Doesn't bode well. I think I'll monitor this closely just in case something interesting is happening
I have checked my account and it all seems similar. The dealer is there. It did take a while to load. The only thing I did notice was the configured options list. It may have been there before and I not notice bizarrely it lists the shark fin aeria!
  • 5 DOOR SUV

• STAR WHITE

• BLACK PERFORATED SENSICO

• SHARKFIN AERIAL

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
The ford.co.uk website is still in a really bad way at the moment ?

Depending on which browser you use will affect your experience greatly - this is my experience this evening....

Not working well:
  • Safari on macOS
  • Edge on macOS
  • Safari on iOS
Issues range from problems with the Mach-E vehicle configurator, general screen layout, and most importantly not being able to login to "My Ford Account" or not seeing your reservation correctly.

Working ok:
  • Firefox on macOS
  • Edge for iOS
Everything works fine and looks good - use these if you want a fully working mobile or desktop website!

Sorry I've not tested Windows or Android versions of browsers - I don't have any of those devices to hand right now.

Here's a few examples of changes/issues.....

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 01.58.01

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 02.20.03

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Ford - Sign I

Ford - Sign In.png

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The ford.co.uk website is still in a really bad way at the moment ?

Depending on which browser you use will affect your experience greatly - this is my experience this evening....

Not working well:
  • Safari on macOS
  • Edge on macOS
  • Safari on iOS
Issues range from problems with the Mach-E vehicle configurator, general screen layout, and most importantly not being able to login to "My Ford Account" or not seeing your reservation correctly.

Working ok:
  • Firefox on macOS
  • Edge for iOS
Everything works fine and looks good - use these if you want a fully working mobile or desktop website!

Sorry I've not tested Windows or Android versions of browsers - I don't have any of those devices to hand right now.

Here's a few examples of changes/issues.....

I am using android and Windows so basically I am stuffed. I have been in touch with my contact at Ford who will look into the issue on Monday

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ford might want to add a "submit feedback about this page" option to each page to alert them of issues. Also they should have enlisted worldwide Mach-E Forum members to private beta testing in exchange for deep discounts. :)

robert007ssmuel

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-Max, Mach E RWD EX Rapid Red.
Country flag
Question for the group re the £3000 EV grant.
Got my First Edition on order but with £50,000 cap on the grant now I am re thinking.
Had a test drive on the Model 3 and noted that Tesla still give you the grant because the base price is under the cap limit even if paint and wheel options take you over.
So any ideas if Ford will do the same. So at the moment RWD ER just under £50000 but red paint puts you over a few quid. Am I going to loose £3000 because of the paint job?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Got my First Edition on order but with £50,000 cap on the grant now I am re thinking.
Had a test drive on the Model 3 and noted that Tesla still give you the grant because the base price is under the cap limit even if paint and wheel options take you over.
So any ideas if Ford will do the same. So at the moment RWD ER just under £50000 but red paint puts you over a few quid. Am I going to loose £3000 because of the paint job?
I believe it’s the base price before extras. So you should be fine.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Quick answer : No :) Paint isn’t factored into price for £3k grant purposes. That’s why Ford dropped the price to where they did to make it grant eligible.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Likewise. I'm sure you will be OK. Paint is an option and doesn't affect 'base prices as I found out recently. Bye the bye, I'm still going for the black though.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
It would appear that the Netherlands are having a MME roadshow events at the moment. Anyone heard whether the UK will be having another one. I reach out to Ford a while and asked the question. Still waiting for an answer.

robert007ssmuel

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-Max, Mach E RWD EX Rapid Red.
Country flag
Likewise. I'm sure you will be OK. Paint is an option and doesn't affect 'base prices as I found out recently. Bye the bye, I'm still going for the black though.
For the tech geeks out there. Am I loosing much going for the RWD over the AWD, other than a bit of stability in the snow and 1 second on the 0 - 6.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
For the tech geeks out there. Am I loosing much going for the RWD over the AWD, other than a bit of stability in the snow and 1 second on the 0 - 6.
There's one or two differences in body styling - but the real differences are between Standard Range and Extended Range battery options. I've attached a UK Spec Sheet which should make it clearer.

Attachments

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
There's one or two differences in body styling - but the real differences are between Standard Range and Extended Range battery options. I've attached a UK Spec Sheet which should make it clearer.
Is that the original UK tech specs sheet or an updated one?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Is that the original UK tech specs sheet or an updated one?
It's the one I created back in Feb/March this year, it's been updated a few times when things have changed (change log at bottom of document)

Unfortunately Ford UK haven't released an official one yet - so mine is all we have LOL

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Interesting to see that from those specs the uk GT gets the panoramic roof & 360 camera as standard. Will certainly going to be keeping my eye on the euro versions of the mach-e compared to the US spec models and see if it becomes classic ford :( with the euro versions end up getting a better overall standard spec to go along with the revised suspension set up.
Sponsored