tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD-SR-Carbonised grey
Occupation
Science teacher
Country flag
Don't think they do that do they? I just manually dip mine when needed, or better yet use the 360deg cameras.
Thanks but I don’t seem to have that on mine! Oh that’s because I got a sr! Doh!
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just had notification of a successful update. Now got power up 1.6. Wonder what happened to 1.5. Never mind. It'll be interesting to see if I notice anything different in the morning.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot_20210907-203308_FordPass
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot_20210907-203253_FordPass

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Just had notification of a successful update. Now got power up 1.6. Wonder what happened to 1.5. Never mind. It'll be interesting to see if I notice anything different in the morning.
Screenshot_20210907-203308_FordPass.jpg
Screenshot_20210907-203253_FordPass.jpg
I’ve been waiting for someone to report this. First I’ve seen in the UK. Lucky man.

Apparently this update updates the GWM A module, which failed on mine using FDRS. I will check it again when/if I receive it.

Next update will be 1.7.1.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Anyone know if the UK are set to get internet radio?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Anyone know if the UK are set to get internet radio?
You can already get internet radio using the RadioPlayer app from the FordPass store (just redirects you to your phones proper App Store)

This will then show on your cars app list and away you go. Uses phone data rather than car data though (to be expected)

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Saw my first other MME this morning near Crystal Palace. At about 950 miles travelled.

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
I got 1.4 last week, then 1.6 yesterday. Quick succession!

Haven't spotted a difference yet, although I did get Securilert with last week's update.

stinky minky

First Name
tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD-SR-Carbonised grey
Occupation
Science teacher
Country flag
Do you get updates automatically or do I need to go and allow updates?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Do you get updates automatically or do I need to go and allow updates?
You should get updates automatically. You can schedule when to install them. If you don't schedule when to install they will be installed when they arrive.

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Didn't want to create a separate thread for this but thought people might like to know.....

I got the Car Scanner iOS app, and used it with my OBD II reader I have to see things that you normally cant see.

I fully charged my SR AWD to 100%, and then used Car Scanner to read some values from the battery:

At 100% charge, the SoC shows as 96% in Car Scanner so this must be taking into account the "buffer". Given that I have an SR that has a smaller buffer than the ER, I would imagine the ER would show less than 96% on the cars 100% charge. HV Battery voltage showed 400 Volts, and battery age of 4 months, which correlates with its build date. Battery Temperature was a cool 20 Celsius.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Didn't want to create a separate thread for this but thought people might like to know.....

I got the Car Scanner iOS app, and used it with my OBD II reader I have to see things that you normally cant see.

I fully charged my SR AWD to 100%, and then used Car Scanner to read some values from the battery:

At 100% charge, the SoC shows as 96% in Car Scanner so this must be taking into account the "buffer". Given that I have an SR that has a smaller buffer than the ER, I would imagine the ER would show less than 96% on the cars 100% charge. HV Battery voltage showed 400 Volts, and battery age of 4 months, which correlates with its build date. Battery Temperature was a cool 20 Celsius.
Good thinking! I've got a USB OBDII reader- not much use to me now, so I'll have tom get a bluetooth one- any you'd recommend?

g8mb1t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE
Country flag
Screenshot_20210907-203308_FordPass.jpg
Screenshot_20210907-203253_FordPass.jpg
Interesting I thought Power-ups are only for US customers, did it change the version of your sync 4 software as reported on https://www.whereismymme.com, mine is still saying
SYNC Version Instaled: SYNC4 v4.0.21140...which I assume could be 1.4.0 at the end
Last Updated on: June 10, 2021 with no hint of power-ups. Under my software update in the car it just says up to date with no mention of power-up version

Last edited:

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
You can already get internet radio using the RadioPlayer app from the FordPass store (just redirects you to your phones proper App Store)

This will then show on your cars app list and away you go. Uses phone data rather than car data though (to be expected)
Where on the ford pass app is the ford pass store searched for ages . Probably missing something obvious

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Where on the ford pass app is the ford pass store searched for ages . Probably missing something obvious
You’re not missing anything at all - sneaky buggers have removed that store from the FordPass app!

It used to have three apps in it - one for getting images off a Ford branded dashcam that loads of people misconstrued as being a sentry mode thing which didn’t exist, one for the internet radio, and another one that escapes me right now.

I’ll do some more digging when I get back from holiday on Friday, but if you download RadioPlayer (regular App Store page below) it will work as a dashboard app rather than CarPlay or A/Auto app

347B5A3A-75B8-497E-AA29-3B45287CB07D.png
Sponsored